Torchlight II

Torchlight II

Wildling (v.2279)
gytfunke  [developer] Jul 31, 2013 @ 7:32pm
Bug Discussion
Share any bugs you find with the class here. Thanks for your help. :)
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
zParticle Aug 2, 2013 @ 7:30pm 
Anyone seeing random crashes on entering a new area? I got my first Wildling to level 14 or so before she couldn't enter any new areas at all. I deleted her and created a new one with the same build, keeping more frequent backups this time. I'm about to the same level and it's starting again. The weird thing is I can roll back to my previous backup and then I'm able to progress further by repeating the same actions.

I was hoping to track it down to specific skills or equipment, but no luck with that yet. Build:
  • 1 murder of crows
  • 1 natural selection
  • 5 windtalker
  • 1 conduit
  • 1 hunter
  • 1 reclaim

I play dozens of other builds/classes and this is the only one exhibiting this behavior.

EDIT: Appears to be an issue specific to the Wildling skills, since I can respec and remove all skills and the issue goes away. I still haven't found the particular skill or combination of skills that triggers it though.
Last edited by zParticle; Aug 3, 2013 @ 9:46am
gytfunke  [developer] Aug 3, 2013 @ 10:21am 
Thanks, zParticle! That's some pretty thorough bug hunting. I hope it's just an improper file reference and not a corrupt file.
maycrow Aug 25, 2014 @ 2:40am 
Hello, please advise how to fix this problem:
Ive started the wilding class, but it seems that there is no skill available to upgrade- its only black squares.
Currently installed mods:
Wildling (v.2279)
NCQ - No Class Requirements
SynergiesMOD (v.1002)
unusable items are red
Potion and Spell Vendors (v.7)
Demon Classes (v.12)
Haknslash Essentials!
SynergiesHIGHLOOT (v.10)
Far East Pack 1 (v.393)
gytfunke  [developer] Aug 25, 2014 @ 4:48pm 
I'm not exactly sure, but try disabling all mods but the Wildling and then add them back in one at a time until you find the conflict.
maycrow Aug 25, 2014 @ 11:20pm 
OK, thanx, will try now
maycrow Aug 25, 2014 @ 11:33pm 
No, unfortunately the game crashes even if only Wildling is enabled
gytfunke  [developer] Aug 26, 2014 @ 7:44pm 
Wow, that's odd. Is anyone else getting this bug? Due to the way mod packing works with GUTS, I'm not really able to test this out very well.
Kanjejou Mar 19, 2015 @ 4:18pm 
staves and spell proc the shield of hearth of the pack... which make mage build a lot better than melee that die easily to anythig
AyaMayume Oct 2, 2015 @ 11:12am 
This will be edited when I try the class myself but this post is in honnor of a friend who had this problem.

Randomly friend's character's HP will drop to rougly 1/4 of maximum. We have no idea what triggers it. He's died multiple time from this happening then a gang of mobs eating his face. Any Idea what this could be?
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50