This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
fenek Oct 16, 2018 @ 7:12am
Suggestions
Pile of suggestions
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
DangerKiddy  [developer] Oct 16, 2018 @ 9:06am 
Originally posted by Cerega...:
Возможность греться у огня, расположенного на самой карте (от каминов в домах, печей и тд.).
Ну а для баланса можно сделать этот процесс дольше, чем у костра

Это можно сделать самому, если немножко познать луа

Просто сделать невидимый энтити, который можно делать в таких местах карты, где можно греться

muj na chas Oct 16, 2018 @ 12:03pm 
Добавить сигнальную ракетницу и после выстрела из неё будут сбрасываться припасы
ian Oct 16, 2018 @ 1:11pm 
wut
MJRAHOLE Oct 16, 2018 @ 1:13pm 
Originally posted by Cerega...:
Pile of suggestions
So, you mean like feature ideas?
Well, I think there should be a melee weapon added
F0XY-ANTI F Oct 17, 2018 @ 10:24am 
birds? and other ground animals like wolves or tamable wolves :3
Wizzy Oct 17, 2018 @ 1:15pm 
Originally posted by Cpt.beat:
birds? and other ground animals like wolves or tamable wolves :3
this is the long dark chances are there wont be tameable wolves
F0XY-ANTI F Oct 17, 2018 @ 1:58pm 
for help in hunts
HamBunger Oct 17, 2018 @ 6:43pm 
if you are gonna add in bows i would recomend tfa bows
F0XY-ANTI F Oct 17, 2018 @ 6:45pm 
traps,racoon hat and droping meat for attract carnivores and herb mix for attract herbivores,
Vee Oct 17, 2018 @ 8:55pm 
Hatchet/Axe to collect wood
Jaydee Oct 18, 2018 @ 10:59pm 
Honestly I would make this gamemode as similiar to The Long Dark as possible, course it'd be hard to do on the source engine itself. There are ways to make this happen.

1) Start off by including a broader range of wildlife, improve on the hunting and harvesting statistics, as well as bleeding and tracing trails and setting more types of traps. There are few decently made animal SNPC mods created; so this one may be tricky.

2) Include a more realistic freezing atmosphere, along with the survivability in such harsh weather. Clothing is a BIG deal to your character as it defers whether you live or die of the cold, when you get soaked in water there should be a harsh penalty, being in water for long durations in below freezing climate is instant death.

3) Attempt to include mini-quests, so players can focus on finding that rare hunting rifle along with surviving the elements. NPC's would be cool but that takes tons of work, especially to write out each character. Just an idea.

4) Ammo is extremely easy to encounter in this mode, in the real game you'd be dumb to waste bullets; considering you would be stuck with less then twelve at a good rate. Inclusion of more weapons would be good, as well as a working axe capable of harvesting trees, and a 'knife' to harvest bushes for berries and herbs to create an item or consume, as well as gut dead animals.

5) I know this one is cheesy, but a better crafting system? Maybe include makeshift armor to defend against wildlife attacks and long falls, add condition to clothing and items along with a repair system and kits suitable to repair firearms or your blade.

6) Maybe add an option to use the spawnmenu, without using console. I know it breaks immersion. But some people would like that ability.
Sea Raider Oct 19, 2018 @ 4:04am 
also for number 4 they have a knife its just kinda rare
VPG001 Oct 19, 2018 @ 9:01pm 
Could there be playermodel support?
Ninjaz1432 Oct 29, 2018 @ 8:44pm 
Originally posted by VPG001:
Could there be playermodel support?
Agreed
Orrad Jan 27, 2019 @ 10:32pm 
For an idea you could add the ability to get weapons?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50