The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Infinity Sword - Vanilla (WIP)
Questionable Glow on Infinity Sword
Something I have noticed on The Infinity Sword is on the sheath. There seems to be a smooth lava-like glow on the upper end of the sheath (by the hilt). I'm not sure if it's purposeful if you could inform me as to what it is or if it's simply an error where the rest of it is not covered/loaded up the whole sheath (the molten pattern that doesn't glow).

Listed below are four screenshots:

http://imgur.com/a/FhzIL

I pointed out what I mean. Like the sword itself, it seems to glow with the sword, and leave a smooth burn in the same location, as it then re-glows, appearing again. Is this on purpose or is this an error to be fixed?

I still love this sword. It is in my top 10 favorite mods on steam and I use it a lot. It's fun to walk into a camp of storm cloaks and nail them dead in a few hits :steammocking:
Last edited by ꒰ঌ𝖊𝖒𝖑𝖞𝖓໒꒱; Jan 17, 2016 @ 2:01pm
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
DEvasto  [developer] Feb 4, 2016 @ 1:28pm 
Apologies for the laaaate response to this, I literally get NO notifications when a discussion is posted to my mods, it's quite annoying since I very much prefer to answer questions. At any rate, the glow on the scabbard's locket (which is that top piece you're inquiring about) is intentional, though probably not ideal. It's essentially the metal of the locket heating up in time with the glow on the scabbard's body (with all the scales) but since the locket is rather dark, the texture doesn't show through the glow very well in some cases.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50