765 Ruby
766 Sapphire
767 Ghost
769 Light
770 Rainbow

Two-Handed Sword

768 Reskinned Model

Wings

"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/TheArkLifeItemStacks/Others/TheArkLifeWings2.TheArkLifeWings2'" 1 0 0

Pets

summon bramblebuddy_bp_c

Misc.

95 Speaker (burns wood to play)
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
JR Oct 13, 2018 @ 1:44am 
duplicated spawn number with new DLC items, please amend the mod spawn number if possible. Thanks a lot.
Rain Oct 18, 2018 @ 4:31pm 
Originally posted by Jric:
duplicated spawn number with new DLC items, please amend the mod spawn number if possible. Thanks a lot.

you do not spawn them the same as the normal game items. There is a differnt path as shown above so the numbers being the same wont matter.
JR Oct 21, 2018 @ 10:09pm 
Originally posted by tl1000rme1st:

you do not spawn them the same as the normal game items. There is a differnt path as shown above so the numbers being the same wont matter.
I know that i can spawn the mod items, but cause of the same spawn number, i have to find the exactly path of the official DLC item everytime i need to spawn them.

and i found another bug, when activated this mod, the glass bottle(with water or not) shown 00:00spoiled timer and turn into hot spring energy after spoiled. It returned to normal after i disabled this mod.

um, i dun think i will use this mod in multi-players server anymore before it get fixed, but just in case the mod creater need this bug information. thanks for making this mod anyway.
Sakura  [developer] Oct 30, 2018 @ 3:03am 
Originally posted by tl1000rme1st:

I know that i can spawn the mod items, but cause of the same spawn number, i have to find the exactly path of the official DLC item everytime i need to spawn them.

and i found another bug, when activated this mod, the glass bottle(with water or not) shown 00:00spoiled timer and turn into hot spring energy after spoiled. It returned to normal after i disabled this mod.

um, i dun think i will use this mod in multi-players server anymore before it get fixed, but just in case the mod creater need this bug information. thanks for making this mod anyway.

Not a bug. Intended. You can't stack bottles without it causing a lot of other problems. The Hot Spring energy works just like a filled bottle and help save player time so they don't have to fill each bottle individually.
The Witch Nov 5, 2018 @ 5:11pm 
What's the spawn codes for the items? I've spawned the wings but I can't get anything to spawn in my server
Octavia Dec 3, 2018 @ 4:19pm 
Are there Full Spawncodes like the one for the wings? i tried to make up them myself but i dont get it right
Heide.Hummel Jan 18, 2019 @ 3:47pm 
Are there working Spawn Codes?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50