Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Hat Painter & Crit Glow Tools
Neither are working
Neither the Paint Tool nor the Glow Tool are working. Is anyone else having this issue?

Edit: As of April 2020, this has resumed working for me. I believe it has something to do with the amount of addons subscribed to, because after unsubscribing from a bunch to make room for memory, it began working again.
Last edited by Th3M4nW1thN0N4m3; Sep 14, 2020 @ 8:38pm
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
some doodest Dec 10, 2018 @ 8:48am 
Yeah, i'm having the same problem. The December Update probably broke this tool.
some doodest Dec 10, 2018 @ 8:48am 
...Or it broke in some other way. It's weird.
Romaniaball Dec 15, 2018 @ 8:52am 
Nope, you are not the only one. And sadly this sucks because I can't make Splatoon stuff and such.
Takashi Golbach Sep 7, 2019 @ 8:40pm 
only the hat painter doesnt work
Takashi Golbach Sep 7, 2019 @ 8:43pm 
Originally posted by Stonks:
Nope, you are not the only one. And sadly this sucks because I can't make Splatoon stuff and such.
ikr
Filipino Bruh Dec 7, 2019 @ 10:40pm 
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM THE HATPAINTER AND THE CRITGLOW/JARATE TOOL NEVER WORKS
some doodest Dec 8, 2019 @ 12:44am 
Uh, so i found the problem. TF2 messes with it in some weird way. My friend uninstalled / unmounted the game and it worked. But it's probably better to have TF2 mounted, instead of unmounting it for this addon and this addon alone.
ManZilla Sep 14, 2020 @ 8:34pm 
Hello i need help i tried to paint the Inkling hair from this addon https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=572513533 and it was working yesterday but today i dosen't i reinstalled this addon, i tried to reinstalled the Enhance Inkling addon, i reinstalled gmod, i restarted my computer, i validated gmod nothing worked please help me fix this problom or please update the addon thanks
Originally posted by ManZilla:
Hello i need help i tried to paint the Inkling hair from this addon https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=572513533 and it was working yesterday but today i dosen't i reinstalled this addon, i tried to reinstalled the Enhance Inkling addon, i reinstalled gmod, i restarted my computer, i validated gmod nothing worked please help me fix this problom or please update the addon thanks
Same here i can't even make images of the splatoon image without their original color
QuickStrike24 Jan 5, 2021 @ 4:00pm 
I'm having this issue, how do i fix it?
Basil Bonehead Oct 4, 2021 @ 3:10pm 
not working, anyone know how to fix this?
Th3M4nW1thN0N4m3 Oct 4, 2021 @ 3:54pm 
Originally posted by Basil Bonehead:
You might be subscribed to an addon preventing it from working right. That's how mine was fixed. I can't remember which addon it was though.
Basil Bonehead Oct 4, 2021 @ 5:15pm 
Originally posted by =WL= {SC} Th3M4nW1thN0N4m3:
You might be subscribed to an addon preventing it from working right. That's how mine was fixed. I can't remember which addon it was though.
let me know if you remember
ManZilla Oct 4, 2021 @ 5:31pm 
Originally posted by =WL= {SC} Th3M4nW1thN0N4m3:
let me know if you remember
Yea mine fixed when i uninstall that addon it the TF2 Playermodels
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50