Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

gm_Underground_IV
Glimmo Aug 1, 2018 @ 1:28am
Launch the Missle
How do you launch the missile? Im sure it is launch able since when nocliping at the bottom of the silo, you can see the flame and trail for when the missile is launching. I cant seem to find a button anywhere.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
StardewSkyline Dec 11, 2018 @ 4:14am 
By pressing the button in the control room. You will then be able to launch missile 1 and 2 (missile 2 doesn't work) by pressing the other 2 buttons.
Glimmo Dec 11, 2018 @ 7:37pm 
Took soneone a while to answer :p
StardewSkyline Dec 12, 2018 @ 2:21am 
Originally posted by Glimmo:
Took soneone a while to answer :p

Yeah xD
Ugo Jan 21, 2019 @ 7:13am 
Where?
Ugo Jan 21, 2019 @ 7:14am 
Is the launch button
StardewSkyline Jan 21, 2019 @ 9:58am 
Originally posted by Profix visca.gg:
Is the launch button

The big control room, you can just noclip your way in there if you want.
I can't seem to find the green button, I have looked in the large control room next to the blast door control, please help.
Nitroglycerin Jun 23, 2021 @ 5:21pm 
goto the area by the warehouse, noclpe outside that part if the map, look down, there is a control room below you, og to the screens, look for a switch, activate it, you will an alarm, then go to the desks with the green lights, press e of both lights, and boom, you fired the missile
Glimmo Jun 25, 2021 @ 3:32am 
Originally posted by (SSC) The Repair Man:
goto the area by the warehouse, noclpe outside that part if the map, look down, there is a control room below you, og to the screens, look for a switch, activate it, you will an alarm, then go to the desks with the green lights, press e of both lights, and boom, you fired the missile

Cheers man. 3 years of wonder now I finally know :D
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50