Warframe

Warframe

Excalibur Ronin - Alt Skin & Helmet
Modil Jan 22, 2018 @ 4:47am
Great, but...
Sadly even though this skin is amazing it probably won't be accepted, DE said that any skins that don't have the silloute of the frame won't be accepted. This wouldn't be accepted because it doesn't have Excalibur's iconic horn.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Rekkou  [developer] Jan 22, 2018 @ 5:29am 
That time have long passed by. Now, as long as you have good enough quality and within the right direction. If DE want to change something they will tell you instead of just outright rejecting it, they will tell you what's needed to be changed and give some time to make the necessary change. They won't let a good potential item slipped by and wait for extra 3 months when you only need 3 days to change it to be accepted.
Tastypeeper Jan 22, 2018 @ 8:56am 
I don't think a new player will directly buy a tennogen skin ... You need to love and play alot your fav warframe to buy a tennogen (perssonnal opinion)
toquette Jan 22, 2018 @ 10:38am 
wdym
it has excal silhoutte
1. horn despite only on the left side, making it "special" but it's still a horn.
2. simplicity because excalibur is simple
3. did you see the "mouth" on the helmet? it's "similar" to original excal
Shiirus ツ Jan 22, 2018 @ 10:58am 
The horn is not a reason at all. Just look at Oberon - this... "woods" Skin is not even close to the original one.
Outsider Jan 23, 2018 @ 9:31am 
It looks like Ash tbh.
Alexis Lestrange Jan 24, 2018 @ 4:49am 
I'd buy this. I love the shape, making him the original Hayden Tenno assassin that Excalibur basically is. Would love to see this accepted!
HitmanSeth Jan 24, 2018 @ 5:07am 
Well, technically, on the list detailing what will and won't be aaccepted, it was updated to say that the body itself must share the same physique, but the helmet can be completely different.

Look at the Valkyr Delusion for proof on that. And, technically, the Limbo Vystixio skin (in terms of the face itself, the hat is part & parcle of Limbo's design).
Ejodai Mar 6, 2018 @ 3:29pm 
This is more Ash than Excalibur to me.

But I don't care because I love both, and this is very good quality.

It'll probably need little tweaks to make it a bit more Excal. Which? I don't know. :c
Last edited by Ejodai; Mar 6, 2018 @ 3:29pm
Modil Mar 8, 2018 @ 4:18am 
Originally posted by Ejodai:
This is more Ash than Excalibur to me.

But I don't care because I love both, and this is very good quality.

It'll probably need little tweaks to make it a bit more Excal. Which? I don't know. :c

agree with you.
yung creatine! Jun 22, 2018 @ 3:43pm 
well this just got accepted?
blacksun.956 Jul 21, 2018 @ 7:43am 
seeing this skin has been accepted is aching me. /s
CoolPsyco Sep 23, 2018 @ 7:47am 
Modeller just yeeted on everyone who doubted this skin can be accepted
Last edited by CoolPsyco; Sep 23, 2018 @ 7:48am
luckylion Oct 1, 2018 @ 4:51pm 
how do you equip it??
Simply Booba Feb 11, 2019 @ 3:39am 
wah wah silhouette wah. skin got accepted and I rock it in-game. get crapped on OP.
Modil Feb 12, 2019 @ 4:33am 
Alright, i was wrong. But i still stand by my point, this skin looks nothing like excalibur.
Im glad people still kept it civil.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50