Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Frostbite
Abnormal202  [developer] Dec 6, 2017 @ 5:17pm
FROSBITE Q&A
So since I've been seeing a lot of questions in the comments about things in the map, I think I'll clear them up here. My original intent was for people to figure everything out on their own, but I understand if you need a guide to confirm your suspicions. So...

Q. What does the Freeze Powerup do?
A. Freezes all zombies for 10 seconds. While frozen zombies can be instakilled, no matter what round. Frozen zombies will NOT contribute to soul presents

Q. What does the Present Powerup do?
A. the present can a lot of different things,and I mean a LOT. there is a 75% chance you will get a "good" effect and a 25% chance you get something "bad". You can tell by the color of text that appears what is good (green) or bad (red).

Q. How do the Soul Presents work?
A. Filling up a present restores power to the nearest perk machine (excluding Quick Revive and Pack-A-Punch). Each present will require 5 more souls than the next, so choose wisely which presents you fill first.

Q. How do you unlock Pack-A-Punch?
A. Fill 6 out of the 9 presents. You can continue filling more than 6 afterwards too. filling 6 unlocks the attic, which has the teleporter to the pack-a-punch.

Q. What does Snail's Pace Slurpee do?
A. Snail's Pace Slurpee will slow zombies to 63% of their normal speed when they enter a certain radius around you. They will speed up again when they get really close though. If you want Snail's Pace in YOUR custom map, you can find it here: http://aviacreations.com/modme/index.php?view=topic&tid=1295

Q. What does Cryo-Slide Soda do?
A. Cryo-Slide Soda allows players to utilize the "freeze" mechanic for themselves. There will be a blue outline around the perk icon when it is ready to freeze. You can trigger the freeze by sliding (for biggest effect) or knifing (smaller effect). This freezes them for 5 seconds where they become instakill. These zombies DON'T fill soul presents while frozen and after being frozen will continue to be slowed down for 10 more seconds.

Q. Why am I really slow sometimes?
A. It's probably because you are near one of the "Frosbite" boss zombies. They slow down all players in their radius, making you an easy target for zombies. These boss zombies do not actually attack the player.

Q. WHERE DID ALL MY PERKS GO?!?!
A. Starting at round 15 and every 5 rounds afterward, you'll experience a "perk freeze" round. Your perks will be taken away and you cannot purchase them back (though you can purchase a perk you didn't have before the round started). At the end of the round, you will get your perks back.

Q. I see there is a buyable ending, but how do you get the "real" ending?
A. You can get the real ending by completing 6 out of the 8 achievements. I was going to keep them all hidden, but I've decided to reveal them once one of you finds one and leaves a comment about it
Last edited by Abnormal202; Dec 6, 2017 @ 5:28pm