The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adura's Merchant Mod - Player Shops
Adura  [desarrollador] 26 MAR 2013 a las 11:28 p. m.
The Book: Guide to Commense. Keep it or Toss it?
Hey everyone ^^;;;.
Not really sure how these discussion things work, but here goes.
I've seen some videos of people tryin' this mod, and see some things I want to change to make it easier and more enjoyable for those new to it ^_^.
Unfortunately, I've also heard people read the book out loud O_o And I cringe D:

So, lemme ask you guys, should I keep the book in the mod or remove it?
('I don't care' is also valid :P)
< >
Mostrando 1-9 de 9 comentarios
jjb-54 28 MAR 2013 a las 11:02 a. m. 
You know what I would - for people like me - ;)

Take your Google page of Q and A's and make it a book. Then the stand does NOT open until the player reads through it ... not sure if that is possible .... but I know I've finally made that a HOTLINK for me ... Because what is in the current book is also on the Google Page - plus a whole lot more.
Adura  [desarrollador] 28 MAR 2013 a las 8:57 p. m. 
mmm~
The problem with doing that is I want to make the mod ~100% immersive, and the FAQs in a book breaks that spectacularly >_<
I could still probably add some of the FAQs to it, though ^^ At least the guide section of it :D
jjb-54 28 MAR 2013 a las 9:10 p. m. 
Can I have permission to play w/it and see what I can do to make it 'creative'?
Adura  [desarrollador] 28 MAR 2013 a las 9:13 p. m. 
Feel free to play with the book as much as you want ^^ The only thing I don't like people messin' with and lookin' at are the chest scripts >_< The rest is fair game to check, so long as the mod isn't copied or stolen from XD
Blackgrin 30 MAR 2013 a las 5:05 a. m. 
I like the book. Granted I'm a book collector so any immersive book added to the game is viewed as bonus points for any mod when it reaches my library!
Seesthroughwalls 26 ABR 2013 a las 12:37 p. m. 
have you played with the mod 'frostfall', Adura? if so, try to model the guide to commerce off the book 'survivor's guide to skyrim' . It tells you everything you need and reads particularly well. I think your book should stay, just tweak it a bit.
Horagen81 21 OCT 2014 a las 7:28 p. m. 
sorry to reopen the topic but I beleive the book fits in well and I add it to my bookcase after reading it :)
Mister Ether 13 DIC 2014 a las 11:00 p. m. 
The book is hilarious and helpful. Definitely keep it. I would suggest explaining what the stand specialties actually do; I couldn't figure it out in-game.
Talyn Firelock 31 ENE 2015 a las 1:52 p. m. 
the book goes with the mod, and is in keeping with other books written in Skyrim, I would keep it in the mod.
< >
Mostrando 1-9 de 9 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50