Cities: Skylines

Cities: Skylines

Sedona, AZ Theme Map
Herman21 Dec 7, 2017 @ 12:49pm
Not getting It to work
keeps saying theme missing so I have to start with the default theme and when i re enable it or do it via load game after creating a save it still won't load the proper theme. I install mods manually btw and i put it in my AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\MapThemes
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Douglas  [developer] Dec 8, 2017 @ 6:40am 
Herman21 Dec 8, 2017 @ 6:47am 
Thanks, but I cant even select it in the first place when I want to start a new game on your beautifull map. so I don't have a save. Should i make a save without any theme loaded and then follow the steps you linked? or something else?
Douglas  [developer] Dec 8, 2017 @ 7:00am 
Sorry.. So you're having this issue when trying to start a new game, right? Do you have all the required items?

I've tested the map and the map theme, and it's working perfectly here.

Do the same process of the tutorial that I posted to start the game, maybe this will help you. When starting the game, make sure Sedona is showing in custom theme. If None, go back and click on the new game again.
Herman21 Dec 8, 2017 @ 7:28am 
Yes, when satrting the game. I have all things installed and it shows the Sedona theme but hwne i select it and I click start it will just say that the theme is missing.
Douglas  [developer] Dec 8, 2017 @ 7:44am 
I think I figured out why this is happening. You have to install the theme with steam workshop, if you manually copy and paste the game will not recognize as the default theme used to build the map.
Herman21 Dec 8, 2017 @ 7:51am 
Oh ok thanks!
Herman21 Dec 8, 2017 @ 8:04am 
Well I am running a cracked verion of the game XD so I can't really do it trough steam lol
Douglas  [developer] Dec 8, 2017 @ 9:29am 
Oh ok, hurry still have 39 minutes of sale!
Douglas  [developer] Dec 8, 2017 @ 9:31am 
It is 75% off! hurry hurry :D
Herman21 Dec 8, 2017 @ 10:37am 
Oh no ahahaha just missed it lol I was eating oh no omg the timing haha
Herman21 Dec 9, 2017 @ 8:33am 
Could there be any way to get it to work withmanual mod install or is there no option?
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50