This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Crashtastic
tumanovsky Feb 16, 2015 @ 6:10am
FunSmith Last Online: 315 days ago
I think, that the guy either lost his Steam account, forgot about his game, or something terrible happend. Does somebody have any information on that?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 55 comments
tumanovsky Feb 16, 2015 @ 6:17am 
Found his twitter. On 31 of Dec Mark said, that he still works on the bugfixes, and game will be updated in 2015. But no more news.
Boopis May 8, 2015 @ 8:01pm 
Originally posted by tumanovsky:
Found his twitter. On 31 of Dec Mark said, that he still works on the bugfixes, and game will be updated in 2015. But no more news.
well its 2015
Boopis Jun 26, 2015 @ 3:18pm 
Originally posted by Timotei:
well its 2015
half way done with 2015
ExistentialEgg Jun 27, 2015 @ 9:18pm 
http://www.reddit.com/r/Crashtastic/comments/39cj2d/so_any_news/

"TheCrashtastic 6 points 12 days ago
Still working. Progress has been slow lately due to the day job, but all the levels are in the game now, I'm just finishing up on tuning them. Once I am comfortable with the difficulty, I'll release it on Steam. I appreciate everyones patience! Doing this part time is tough!!"
Mykk Robo Dec 29, 2015 @ 8:55pm 
Originally posted by Almighty Shinobu:
Originally posted by Timotei:
well its 2015
half way done with 2015
Few days away from 2016. Any news? Anything?
Boopis Dec 31, 2015 @ 11:55pm 
Originally posted by Rowbot:
Originally posted by Almighty Shinobu:
half way done with 2015
its 2016 now
Wizard Jan 2, 2016 @ 5:40pm 
Originally posted by Almighty Kurumi:
its 2016 now
i hope this game makes it into steam im very exited for it but for some reason they basically stopped updates
tumanovsky Jan 6, 2016 @ 1:02pm 
Last Online 640 days ago

I think this project will never be finished.
Wizard Jan 6, 2016 @ 1:04pm 
Last Online 640 days ago

same
ExistentialEgg Jan 6, 2016 @ 1:19pm 
The link I had posted was from 6 months ago. Which, yeah, is still a long time but from last he said he was still working on it.
Mykk Robo Jan 6, 2016 @ 3:47pm 
Originally posted by Mr.Wizard:
Last Online 640 days ago

same
You realize he doesn't have to sign into Steam to work on the game, right? Also, signing into Steam is probably a HUGE distraction.
Wizard Jan 6, 2016 @ 4:27pm 
same
You realize he doesn't have to sign into Steam to work on the game, right? Also, signing into Steam is probably a HUGE distraction.
u realize there hasnt been a update in almost 3 years and also u should say this this to that pesron who said i think this project will never be finished plus i have even looked at there website and welp no updates and it takes like 20 seconds to log into steam
Last edited by Wizard; Jan 6, 2016 @ 4:28pm
Mykk Robo Jan 6, 2016 @ 5:17pm 
u realize there hasnt been a update in almost 3 years and also u should say this this to that pesron who said i think this project will never be finished plus i have even looked at there website and welp no updates and it takes like 20 seconds to log into steam

I was actually saying it to both of you or anyone that shares your opinion. Yes, it takes seconds to log into steam... just like it takes seconds for him to be assaulted by message upon message from people asking where the game is blah blah blah. Some people have real life obligations that get in the way of passion projects such as this. I'm not saying there shouldn't be more communication, but I totally understand why there hasn't been. Games, big or small, sometimes take years upon years to complete.
Am_Potato Jan 26, 2016 @ 9:26am 
I want this game on steam now!!!!!!!!
2016 STILL NO NEWS :(
Last edited by Am_Potato; Jan 26, 2016 @ 9:26am
Wizard Jan 26, 2016 @ 12:48pm 
i want it on steam to :(
< >
Showing 1-15 of 55 comments
Per page: 15 30 50