Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

New Battlefields await you!
Find and download new maps, mods, and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam for everyone to see? Click here to learn how.
New Afrika Campagne mod
Like the original RO1 have the Mare Nostrum (Afrika kops campagn) and Darkest Hour (France campagn) We like a new version without further "buying costs for RO2 players" by RO2 (like they made with RS)....
A new "Mare Nostrum 2" would be cool because have more Tanks plataforms (the RO2 plataform)...
What you think people? we agree with me?
PS - put a single player campagne mode too...
Last edited by Degrelle, L.; Dec 7, 2013 @ 10:08am
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Jarhead Dec 7, 2013 @ 4:18am 
true i totaly agree
Degrelle, L. Dec 16, 2013 @ 7:00pm 
@*PsychoPigeon*, I'm not arguing about the competence of the people whose work in the company games (That people are very good to make a good game like that), I just showing the "will's" of the RO2 players, and see if have anyone have the same "will's"...
I and some another Players whose play RO1 and RO2 claim new updates for more options, like the RO1 (Hanomags, Tigers, and more fronts, we like more WWII, no many peoples whose I talking about would like Vietnam mod, because it's a unglorious and unpopular war... and Afrika korps front don't have any games...)
Last edited by Degrelle, L.; Dec 17, 2013 @ 8:19pm
SoF{GR} Dec 20, 2013 @ 5:14am 
Mare nostrum guys are working on In Country : Vietnam, never liked the setting of this mod anyway, Darkest Hour was a much more popular total conversion mod.
Degrelle, L. Dec 20, 2013 @ 4:05pm 
@SoF{GR} , I agree with you, I'm talking with some RO players and they said that they don't want a Vietnam mod too, cuz it was a unpopular and unglorious war, and World War 2, with all fronts, and more game options (more vehicles, more weapons, more game habilities) would be more fun then a "Vietnam"....
The people who I'm talking about (RO Players), the most wouldn't buy the Vietnam, but they would buy the World War 2 another fronts AND with more gameplay, like RO1
Euislan Dec 27, 2013 @ 6:47am 
插一下
Kyberias Jan 1, 2014 @ 4:52am 
Brittish against germany at africa would be nice.
well the reason the game is ''buyable'' is because they are putting so much Enegry in it and it is very frustrating i can understand that we want more maps and stuff but think of the hard work theyse man are doing. next to that theya re no focusing on a new project like PsychoPigeon says. *country Vietnam* let them finish the big things the rest will fallow later so stick with what you have.the ONLY THING I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IS A PILOTING ADDON.
Capt.Speirs Jan 16, 2014 @ 7:08pm 
Originally posted by .TIanzhen:
插一下
嘿嘿 昨天玩的时候看到你了
Euislan Jan 16, 2014 @ 7:14pm 
Originally posted by Capt. Speirs:
Originally posted by .TIanzhen:
插一下
嘿嘿 昨天玩的时候看到你了
唉 是吗
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments