Tabletop Simulator

Tabletop Simulator

Tabletop Workshop
Create and import your own content, discover new and exciting games, and take your tabletop gaming experience to a whole new level.
Learn More
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Anwinity Apr 26, 2014 @ 7:38pm
Deck Builder
This Deck Builder tool by Andrew is now included in Tabletop Simulator. Just go into your 'Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Tabletop Simulator/Modding folder and you will see the new Deck Builder folder.

You can also check out the video tutorial on custom content to see how to use the Deck Builder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ56RjFqnj4

Notes
  • Requires Java 8
Last edited by Kimiko; Jan 30, 2015 @ 1:18pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 57 comments
em 1 Apr 26, 2014 @ 7:59pm 
Andrew's deck builder is the bestest thing ever and everyone should get it.
Anwinity Apr 27, 2014 @ 7:00pm 
Thanks!

Also, for those who wanted drag-and-drop for dragging files into the application, I implemented it for v2.0 and it will be there in the next 2.0 beta release.
Karmond 2 Apr 28, 2014 @ 7:12am 
I just used this for the first time now (v2.0 beta), and noticed that there's only two quality settings for exporting. With high being something like 75% quality. Would it be possible to make it user customisable? 75% is a bit too compressed for my tastes.

Another option would be to allow exporting to a lossless format so the user can convert it themselves.
Anwinity Apr 28, 2014 @ 5:46pm 
The quality is only for rescaling the image if you are resizing it. It supports PNG (lossless) and JPG (lossy).
Last edited by Anwinity; Apr 28, 2014 @ 6:36pm
Karmond 2 Apr 29, 2014 @ 1:35am 
Ah okay, I didn't realise you could change filetype in the save window. The JPEG Low Quality / High Quality option before that point threw me off.
Anwinity Apr 29, 2014 @ 7:52am 
I'll add some text to make it a little clearer
Karmond 2 Apr 29, 2014 @ 9:54pm 
There's a display bug where if you add cards while not at 100% zoom, they won't display as the right size (but will still export fine). Changing the zoom level after adding the cards fixes it.
Last edited by Karmond; Apr 29, 2014 @ 9:55pm
Anwinity Apr 30, 2014 @ 6:36am 
Yes I know, thanks. This was mentioned on the Nexus posts. I've already fixed it for next release. Thanks though!
Anwinity Apr 30, 2014 @ 1:02pm 
2.0.1 released
Star-X 8 May 1, 2014 @ 12:45pm 
New version's great, was able to make a deck in a fraction of the time it used to take with the old version thanks to drag n' drop functionality.
Creepy May 2, 2014 @ 3:12am 
I'm looking for documentation for this. I tried running the (2.1.0) .exe a few times and nothing happened...
edit: I checked the system processes and the program is apparently hanging. Ending the process and/or the process tree will not close it out. Running Win7 x64
Last edited by Creepy; May 2, 2014 @ 3:24am
Anwinity May 2, 2014 @ 10:42am 
Yeah, stupid me put the windows only files into the "all" release... I reuploaded 2.1.0.all with the normal jar file. Sorry about that!
Anwinity May 3, 2014 @ 10:34am 
Took down 2.1.0 and replaced it with 2.1.1. Newest version *SHOULD* have fixed problems relating to the application not starting up on some systems. Let me know if these issues persist.
JollyScholar May 12, 2014 @ 6:04pm 
I made the deck, loaded it in, and tried to play it multiplayer, but the file URL didn't work for my friend. Where do I put the file to fix this?
Edit: Figured it out. For anyone wlse having this problem: Two tips.
1. Putting in a url for the back is a REQUIREMENT for custom decks. Don't know why i assumed there would be a default, but there isn't.
2. As far as I can tell, uploading the decks and backs to the internet is a requirement. I suggest cubeupload.
Last edited by JollyScholar; May 15, 2014 @ 4:21pm
func_door May 15, 2014 @ 9:15am 
I've noticed that this program always just lines up the cards evenly, which results in off-center cards most of the time due to how the card template is spaced in TTS. Do you plan on adjusting the output of this application to compensate? This is a useful program but having to go into Photoshop to adjust positions is a bit annoying.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 57 comments
Per page: 1530 50