Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

¡Nuevos campos de batalla te esperan!
¡Descubre y descarga nuevos mapas, mods y mucho más! ¿Quieres probar suerte con el modding o deseas subir tu mod a Steam para que todos lo vean? Haz clic aquí para saber cómo.
 Este tema se ha marcado como fijo, por lo que probablemente sea importante
Yoshiro  [desarrollador] 21 ABR 2014 a las 9:21 a. m.
Modders and Brewing!
RS/RO2 now has a new file system that will make it easier for us to update the game without breaking compatibility with custom content. The new system will also reduce the download size of future updates.

Custom Maps

Maps are published through the editor in the same way as before. Publishing will now only generate one version of the map that can be used both on the server and on the client

Mods & Mutators

Script files that were cooked previously are still compatible with this update. A new commandlet was added that allows modders to build with the new file system.

LINK COMING SHORTLY

Known Issues

• Most custom maps published before the update will still play, but some will have missing textures unless they are republished. In future game updates, missing textures and other compatibility issues will be much less common.
  • Servers will notice an increase in system memory usage with the new file system. Typically this is somewhere between 60-130 MB depending on the map. This should not affect servers that limit memory consumption to 1 GB or higher.
< >
Mostrando 1-13 de 13 comentarios
Nice :D
temnuangel 14 JUL 2014 a las 1:36 a. m. 
зачетно
sashok-mechan 16 ABR 2015 a las 2:11 p. m. 
Зачетней некуда !
可愛 8 JUN 2016 a las 9:01 p. m. 
We expect that your team will be able to introduce Chinese patches, and the Chinese market is still very big.:csgocross:
Lucifer 8 NOV 2016 a las 9:13 a. m. 
somone should make Hacksaw Ridge a map if its possible

Duan 28 FEB 2017 a las 11:48 p. m. 
Hope the Chinese patch, we are the same players
eastsea 27 MAY 2017 a las 8:10 a. m. 
we need chinese
Duan 27 MAY 2017 a las 8:29 a. m. 
支持(support)
Friedhelm Winter 26 OCT 2017 a las 8:18 a. m. 
Hey all
I recherche a team which can help me, to develop a mod, based on the movie "1944"
I can only give ideas or other coach I know how to make nothing furthermore ^^ ' ...
Tank you
ZCX007 28 OCT 2017 a las 4:02 p. m. 
hf6
kaisa 3 NOV 2017 a las 9:38 a. m. 
Erik Rosalén 10 DIC 2017 a las 8:24 a. m. 
We need a new Overhaul Mutator! if posible
Buck_Breaker 24 OCT 2018 a las 8:08 a. m. 
Is there any Campaign (Axis) mod?
< >
Mostrando 1-13 de 13 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50