Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

New Battlefields await you!
Find and download new maps, mods, and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam for everyone to see? Click here to learn how.
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Yoshiro  [developer] Apr 21, 2014 @ 9:21am
Modders and Brewing!
RS/RO2 now has a new file system that will make it easier for us to update the game without breaking compatibility with custom content. The new system will also reduce the download size of future updates.

Custom Maps

Maps are published through the editor in the same way as before. Publishing will now only generate one version of the map that can be used both on the server and on the client

Mods & Mutators

Script files that were cooked previously are still compatible with this update. A new commandlet was added that allows modders to build with the new file system.

LINK COMING SHORTLY

Known Issues

• Most custom maps published before the update will still play, but some will have missing textures unless they are republished. In future game updates, missing textures and other compatibility issues will be much less common.
  • Servers will notice an increase in system memory usage with the new file system. Typically this is somewhere between 60-130 MB depending on the map. This should not affect servers that limit memory consumption to 1 GB or higher.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
temnuangel Jul 14, 2014 @ 1:36am 
зачетно
sashok-mechan Apr 16, 2015 @ 2:11pm 
Зачетней некуда !
可愛 Jun 8, 2016 @ 9:01pm 
We expect that your team will be able to introduce Chinese patches, and the Chinese market is still very big.:csgocross:
Lucifer Nov 8, 2016 @ 9:13am 
somone should make Hacksaw Ridge a map if its possible

Duan Feb 28, 2017 @ 11:48pm 
Hope the Chinese patch, we are the same players
eastsea May 27, 2017 @ 8:10am 
we need chinese
Duan May 27, 2017 @ 8:29am 
支持(support)
Friedhelm Winter Oct 26, 2017 @ 8:18am 
Hey all
I recherche a team which can help me, to develop a mod, based on the movie "1944"
I can only give ideas or other coach I know how to make nothing furthermore ^^ ' ...
Tank you
ZCX007 Oct 28, 2017 @ 4:02pm 
hf6
Nami Nov 3, 2017 @ 9:38am 
Erik Rosalén Dec 10, 2017 @ 8:24am 
We need a new Overhaul Mutator! if posible
Buck_Breaker Oct 24, 2018 @ 8:08am 
Is there any Campaign (Axis) mod?
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50