Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

Нові поля битв очікують на тебе!
Знаходьте та завантажуйте нові мапи, модифікації та навіть більше! Хочете спробувати себе в створенні модифікацій або ж завантажити свої модифікації до Steam, аби будь-хто міг їх побачити? Натисніть тут аби дізнатися як.
D-Day Beaches Mod
I would like to see a D-Day Mod. Omaha, Pointe Du Hoc, Utah, Gold, Juno, and Sword Beach.
< >
Показані коментарі 115 із 15
I'm working on Omaha - Easy Red/Fox Green (WN62). I did the same for Day of Defeat: Source, but this time will try to make it as close to authentic as possible. I took lots of photos there back in 2006, but the place has changed a lot.. so it's hard to tell what it acutally looked like at the time of the invasion.

Btw, I don't have much time to work on it, so it's not gonna be out any time soon :p
Цитата допису Strausser:
I'm working on Omaha - Easy Red/Fox Green (WN62). I did the same for Day of Defeat: Source, but this time will try to make it as close to authentic as possible. I took lots of photos there back in 2006, but the place has changed a lot.. so it's hard to tell what it acutally looked like at the time of the invasion.

Btw, I don't have much time to work on it, so it's not gonna be out any time soon :p
That's good to hear! I suggest just making a mutator aswell that allows RS Allies to fight RO2 Axis and see what you can do from there.
Pointe Du Hoc would be nice
the cliffs would make it harder to get to the enemy
Yes, please... pretty please :3
Цитата допису RavenJuice:
That's good to hear! I suggest just making a mutator aswell that allows RS Allies to fight RO2 Axis and see what you can do from there.
Turns out getting RS Allies to fight RO2 Axis was a bit more difficult than I first thought :\ I guess a mutator will be the only way
Hopefully tobruks will be in. I had a crazy idea, since the axis had no tanks, but heavy artillery pieces, I was wondering if it would be possible to create this but trap a tank inside it.

http://www.visoterra.com/images/original/omaha-beach-les-defenses-de-la-plage-visoterra-56848.jpg
The allies did a lot of landscaping to the area to move supplies. Shame.
It's just awesome that there are people who build the maps for the community, thanks to you all. I visited Omaha last summer, and the place that could be realized is the "Batterie de Longues" close to Bayeux. btw, the bunker that SRC-Jason took a picture of, is located in this area too. It has several bunkers and the coast is hard to attack, but the axis could get a longer respawn time.
Yes, I too, am glad that someone is finally able to put effort in making these historic beach maps. I hope this will be shown off in the Workshop. Maybe get attention to the 2jfg/volk crew.
Цитата допису Strausser:
I'm working on Omaha -...

Omaha would be so great, it was my favorite map =)
Would be really awesome!
< >
Показані коментарі 115 із 15
На сторінку: 1530 50