Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

New Battlefields await you!
Find and download new maps, mods, and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam for everyone to see? Click here to learn how.
D-Day Beaches Mod
I would like to see a D-Day Mod. Omaha, Pointe Du Hoc, Utah, Gold, Juno, and Sword Beach.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
fat gaben Aug 15, 2014 @ 3:59pm 
Strausser Sep 2, 2014 @ 3:21pm 
I'm working on Omaha - Easy Red/Fox Green (WN62). I did the same for Day of Defeat: Source, but this time will try to make it as close to authentic as possible. I took lots of photos there back in 2006, but the place has changed a lot.. so it's hard to tell what it acutally looked like at the time of the invasion.

Btw, I don't have much time to work on it, so it's not gonna be out any time soon :p
Forester Sep 26, 2014 @ 4:31pm 
Originally posted by Strausser:
I'm working on Omaha - Easy Red/Fox Green (WN62). I did the same for Day of Defeat: Source, but this time will try to make it as close to authentic as possible. I took lots of photos there back in 2006, but the place has changed a lot.. so it's hard to tell what it acutally looked like at the time of the invasion.

Btw, I don't have much time to work on it, so it's not gonna be out any time soon :p
That's good to hear! I suggest just making a mutator aswell that allows RS Allies to fight RO2 Axis and see what you can do from there.
Doodoo Shitpoopster Sep 26, 2014 @ 10:17pm 
Pointe Du Hoc would be nice
the cliffs would make it harder to get to the enemy
Zy Sep 27, 2014 @ 3:50am 
Yes, please... pretty please :3
Strausser Sep 27, 2014 @ 7:48am 
Originally posted by RavenJuice:
That's good to hear! I suggest just making a mutator aswell that allows RS Allies to fight RO2 Axis and see what you can do from there.
Turns out getting RS Allies to fight RO2 Axis was a bit more difficult than I first thought :\ I guess a mutator will be the only way
Bad Constipation Sep 29, 2014 @ 4:48am 
Hopefully tobruks will be in. I had a crazy idea, since the axis had no tanks, but heavy artillery pieces, I was wondering if it would be possible to create this but trap a tank inside it.

http://www.visoterra.com/images/original/omaha-beach-les-defenses-de-la-plage-visoterra-56848.jpg
Bad Constipation Sep 29, 2014 @ 5:00am 
The allies did a lot of landscaping to the area to move supplies. Shame.
cmmd Oct 1, 2014 @ 12:58pm 
It's just awesome that there are people who build the maps for the community, thanks to you all. I visited Omaha last summer, and the place that could be realized is the "Batterie de Longues" close to Bayeux. btw, the bunker that SRC-Jason took a picture of, is located in this area too. It has several bunkers and the coast is hard to attack, but the axis could get a longer respawn time.
TheScrapanator Oct 1, 2014 @ 9:13pm 
Yes, I too, am glad that someone is finally able to put effort in making these historic beach maps. I hope this will be shown off in the Workshop. Maybe get attention to the 2jfg/volk crew.
x0 Oct 2, 2014 @ 3:43am 
yes please!!!
Suspicious Melon Oct 8, 2014 @ 3:33pm 
Originally posted by Strausser:
I'm working on Omaha -...

Omaha would be so great, it was my favorite map =)
Einer Oct 13, 2014 @ 3:58am 
I hope too :)
HS|OtreX Dec 25, 2014 @ 3:50pm 
Would be really awesome!
wildebeest Jan 6, 2015 @ 4:49am 
YES BRING THIS IN!!!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50