Stellaris

Stellaris

Modify the Galaxy
Modify your Stellaris experience by checking out the many mods created and shared by the community, including tweaks to almost any aspect of the game.
Learn More
Too many Anime species in the work shop
I donno, i might be just being mean and complaining at this point but i feel like there is just WAY toooo much anime junk, junking up the workshop species. I see the same thing with Civ 5 and Civ 6 work shop. Its starting to get extremely annoying at this point because there are like zero quality species mods anymore. Its getting overran with this Anime crap and they are junk mods.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
True! Also chinese mods which 99% of the community can't even understand!
IPWIW 10 May 13 @ 9:20am 
Originally posted by fisherb1986:
and they are junk mods.
i like junk food
Okay?

Is there something you needed help with or...? People can upload whatever they want to the workshop as long as it does not violate Steam nor Paradox terms of service. Nothing really anyone can do about it; just ignore it.
Originally posted by ❤ Sly Succubus ❤:
Okay?

Is there something you needed help with or...? People can upload whatever they want to the workshop as long as it does not violate Steam nor Paradox terms of service. Nothing really anyone can do about it; just ignore it.

no didnt mention violations or anything just feel like there are no quality mods anymore, just annoying junk mods that's just junking up the workshop. No offense to anime geeks, but its kinda hard to ignore when you need to scroll through several pages of workshop items to find anything not related to anime and let alone something in English.
Last edited by fisherb1986; May 16 @ 6:16am
Gokki May 16 @ 3:50am 
I think there should be workshop tags so we can filter them out.
"Cartoon" should definitely be a new filter, and being able to filter by language would help too.
I tried searching for Species but i can't filter out non-english and anime so i just don't bother.
Last edited by Gokki; May 16 @ 3:52am
Originally posted by Gokki:
I think there should be workshop tags so we can filter them out.
"Cartoon" should definitely be a new filter, and being able to filter by language would help too.
I tried searching for Species but i can't filter out non-english and anime so i just don't bother.
It is becoming increasingly annoying. I know anime geeks are getting all up in arms about this but all i am doing is addressing an issue. This what happens when you have a big open platform like this. Its great to have because you do see alot of great mods and creativity, but then you get the opposite that tends to out weigh because its just easier.
Last edited by fisherb1986; May 16 @ 6:24am
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50