Torchlight II

Torchlight II

Your Torchlight II Transmutation Station
Here you can find mods that allow nearly unlimited customization of Torchlight II. Use the GUTS Editor to change almost any aspect of the game and share your creations with the community. Click here to learn more.
Jeoxus 3 Dec 12, 2023 @ 7:55am
I would like to publish Armor Fix Fixed by Chthon
I have the before mentioned mod at my disposal, yet I don't know how to get in contact with the original creator, right now this seems like my best bet.

This version I think is lost media rn, the only place where I remember it being posted was one of those modding forums that are now down, was it torch modders?

As for what is different in this version, I'm not sure, if memoriy serves me right the one you can get in the workshop right now has issues with dynamically changing armor or something. I've been using this version for years without issue.

What i can say is that I looked at the files and this version has hundres of files more, most new files instead of edits.

I also have been meaning to publish my personal, small compilation for some years now, but it doesn't feel right without this mod haha.

Anyway, as I finish this post let me take the chance to thank all the incredible work this community has done, as someone who struggled with the smallest of mods I'm humbled at how cool you are all.

Thank you all!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
steffire3 9 Dec 13, 2023 @ 4:02pm 
Originally posted by Jeoxus:
I have the before mentioned mod at my disposal, yet I don't know how to get in contact with the original creator, right now this seems like my best bet.

This version I think is lost media rn, the only place where I remember it being posted was one of those modding forums that are now down, was it torch modders?

... ... ...

Anyway, as I finish this post let me take the chance to thank all the incredible work this community has done, as someone who struggled with the smallest of mods I'm humbled at how cool you are all.

Thank you all!

Welcome and thanks for keeping this version of Armor-Fix alive @ Jeoxus !!

It's indeed a challenge to get in contact with some of the mod authors from the original community of the early days since many have left without much way to contact them.

If there's any way that the Torch Modders can help then I'm certain that Phanjam and those who remain will help where they can although I don't think any of us have heard from Chthon in years.
Jeoxus 3 Dec 25, 2023 @ 8:26pm 
Sorry for taking so long to reply, I kept forgetting about it.

Seems like I'm not getting the author's blessing then, I'm pondering whether should I publish it or not, I'm not familiar with modder etiquette.
steffire3 9 Dec 26, 2023 @ 2:38am 
Originally posted by Jeoxus:
Sorry for taking so long to reply, I kept forgetting about it.

Seems like I'm not getting the author's blessing then, I'm pondering whether should I publish it or not, I'm not familiar with modder etiquette.
When publishing a mod with an absent original author; could include a note on your uploaded mod's front page stating that you're willing to take down the mod if the author returns to request that action. That is something I've seen around the TL2 Workshop here.

This linked discussion showcases one such example of this:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/200710/discussions/0/5277681174371026650/
Last edited by steffire3; Dec 28, 2023 @ 7:52pm
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50