Octodad: Dadliest Catch
Octodad: Dadliest Catch
Gain access to the (Windows Only) level editor that the Young Horses used to create Octodad: Dadliest Catch. Create your own ridiculous levels and challenges to share with others.
Подробнее
Octodad Game Editor
I recently bought Octodad and have to say it is sooooooooooooo fun!!! I have been non-stop playing it and realised that I wanted to start making my own levels (to put in the workshop). I have 3 things to ask. 1. I have started and can't find out if you can change Octodads colour? (Since he is originally orange I want him to be a different colour) 2. is it also possible to change the colour of his clothes? 3. Can you change the added characters voice(I change it to Scarlet and when I hit her its a man scream as a default and the character is a mix of Scarlet and the default.

Please help
< >
Сообщения 12 из 2
Luthyr  [Разработчик] 10 23 авг. 2014 г. в 8:10 
You can change texture by using a TriggerEventObject (or TriggerObject) with the "Change Material" OnTriggerEvent and MaterialAction "Set Texture". There, you point it to the path of the new octodad texture. Octodad's original texture is in Content/Models/Characters/Octodad.dds. You'd need an image editor such as Paint.NET (free) or Photoshop.

If you are using a CharacterObject, you can change its behavior in the ProfileName attribute, which defaults to Content/Models/Characters/EverymanProfile.xml. You can edit this in notepad, but you'll want to make a copy in your workshop level folder. You probably just want to select the ScarletProfile.xml.

Remember to save everything custom you make in the Content/Workshop/YOURMOD/ folder, or else it won't get linked in if you were to submit to Steam Workshop. This includes custom Octodad textures and character profile xmls that you might make.

< >
Сообщения 12 из 2
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Дата создания: 23 авг. 2014 г. в 0:09