Orcs Must Die! 2

Orcs Must Die! 2

Craft Your Own Spellbook
Modify and share your own Spellbook items like traps, trinkets, weapons, and character costumes. Create custom waves of enemies for Orcs Must Die! 2 fortresses. Read the Starter Guide for more information.
Any way to make mobs come from a single door?
I tried this on "Finale" by changing <Onslaught WaypointGroup="Path#"> value on each of the files to Path1 but it didn't do the trick. any ideas?
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Noot Apr 17, 2017 @ 12:32pm 
This discussion is old but i'll share for anyone who wants to know.

I don't think this is possible with the method you have described - i think the waypoint group is either for mob pathing or simply useless code. I have a feeling that the maps themselves partially control mob locations. There is only one workaround that i know:

For example, lets use 'The Crossing' map and you only want the orcs to charge from the left rift.

Step 1) See the file 'TheCrossingRight'? Paste a copy into your mod so the game uses it and simply delete all enemy 'groups' (Group Count) and entity count lines from the file. Now the door will open but no orcs will appear. Just to be safe, i add 1 enemy at the start in case the game doesn't like having nothing to spawn.

Step 2) You're done technically, but its perfectly easy to copy over enemy counts and such from TheCrossingRight into TheCrossingLeft if you want the left side's difficulty to compensate for the loss of the second rift spawns.
mirror 200cc 16 Apr 18, 2017 @ 6:28am 
Works, thanks. You will be mentioned in my mods. Good day!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50