The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hitta de bästa moddarna för ditt spel
Att hitta och installera dina favoritmoddar är nu lättare än någonsin. Modskapare finner också nöje i den strömlinjeformade process för att ladda upp sina moddar direkt till Steam. Klicka här för att lära dig mer.
Makolous 24 nov, 2012 @ 20:06
Saved games erased.
After downloading Dawnguard all of my previously saved games are MIA. And now when I load the game there are no options for data files. So no mods and I have to start over....Anyone have a resolution?
< >
Visar 1-3 av 3 kommentarer
Vann 24 nov, 2012 @ 20:12 
Had the same things happen to me when i downloaded the high res texture pack. No idea what causes it but I'd love to know. I can handle not getting my old save data back, but mods are half of the reason I got the PC version anyway :|
Vann 24 nov, 2012 @ 21:13 
Just found a possible fix. Go to the library and right click on Skyrim. Go to properties and under one of the tabs will be the option to verify the integrity of the games files. I just did this and it said it replaced something that wasnt there. When I went to load Skyrim again the data files were back. I'm not sure if it will fix your save games too, but it's worth a shot.
Makolous 25 nov, 2012 @ 13:49 
Awesome that worked, thanks! Older games still gone, oh well.
< >
Visar 1-3 av 3 kommentarer
Per sida: 1530 50

Datum skrivet: 24 nov, 2012 @ 20:06