GameMaker: Studio

GameMaker: Studio

Temukan, buat, dan mainkan game dengan mudah
Temukan, beri rating, dan unduh game yang dibuat oleh pemain lain di GameMaker:Studio secara gratis. Kamu juga bisa membuat game-mu sendiri untuk dibagikan ke komunitas. Klik di sini untuk pelajari lebih lanjut.
ND 11 Nov 2012 @ 6:16am
[suggestion] Separate Tutorial section on Workshop
A lot of people are submitting their version of Click the Clown or 1945, which is great for getting feedback on why something isn't working yet (maybe missed some steps in the tutorial) or (if you heavily modified it) whether you improved the game in an interesting way... but maybe it would be good to separate these into a different Tutorial section, so that new original games don't get buried.
Terakhir diedit oleh ND; 11 Nov 2012 @ 7:54am
< >
Menampilkan 1-8 dari 8 komentar
Darkrain 2 11 Nov 2012 @ 7:50am 
Agreed... I don't know much about workshops so I don't even know if it's possible, but it sounds good.
Alainxyz 1 11 Nov 2012 @ 3:54pm 
Well, I'm sure there will eventually be a really popular collection that will store great tutorials once there's some steady demand for it. There are already a few collections, though I have to admit, having a dedicated section would be really awesome.
ND 11 Nov 2012 @ 3:58pm 
Could also be a good place to put user-created demonstrations that aren't games but show how to do a certain technique in Studio with optional link to source files.
You can search for the example tag already :).
ND 12 Nov 2012 @ 3:02am 
Sure. But there's no easy way to exclude all examples and tutorials if you only want to look at original games.
There is. Check everything except examples :D.
Okay, I know what you mean and it would be nice to have some filters that exclude tags instad of showing them.
Winterflood 12 Nov 2012 @ 6:14am 
Maybe they could have an original games only tag, that would sort it.
Robu ▲ 8 Jan 2013 @ 4:05pm 
Please! somebody do something, these clowns and fruits are driving me crazy.
< >
Menampilkan 1-8 dari 8 komentar
Per halaman: 1530 50