Steam Greenlight
erretter 9 SEP 2013 a las 3:54
PPL that start request-threads "Bring this game to GL"
Read this: http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/about/?appid=765&section=faq

If you don´t understand the concept, please go and die in a fire.

Thank you.
Última edición por erretter; 9 SEP 2013 a las 3:55
< >
Mostrando 1-10 de 10 comentarios
Pantheon 9 SEP 2013 a las 4:02 
And you actually think people will read this thread before opening theirs?
erretter 9 SEP 2013 a las 4:05 
Hope dies last.
AusSkiller 9 SEP 2013 a las 5:29 
Publicado originalmente por Erretter:
That's a bit soft, if they die in a fire then they only suffer for a relatively short period of time, it would be preferable to have them live in a fire, endlessly suffering in torment for their willful ignorance ;)
plzhavmercy 9 SEP 2013 a las 6:43 
Publicado originalmente por AusSkiller:
That's a bit soft, if they die in a fire then they only suffer for a relatively short period of time, it would be preferable to have them live in a fire, endlessly suffering in torment for their willful ignorance ;)

Wow
AusSkiller 9 SEP 2013 a las 7:46 
Publicado originalmente por plzhavmercy:
Wow
Obviously I was joking, but I really do wish people would take a few seconds to ensure that this is the right place to post requests before they do, because even with the most minimal of glances it's pretty obvious there's a request subforum that's far more appropriate than the discussions forum.
C0untzer0 9 SEP 2013 a las 14:37 
It may be meant as advice rather than as a threat/insult...
I doubt he's just...
out to flame these people
Qon 9 SEP 2013 a las 16:35 
Publicado originalmente por Mindwedge:
Pretty sure this is a TOS violation. I won't report it but someone might. I'd modify it or delete the thread. There's been a bit of banning going on lately.
I wouldn't trust the mods here either. People who are trolling and being rude toward you qan report you when you are trying to have a serious qonversation and it's you who gets the punishment. My post was only deleted then but ...

Doesn't matter if it's not breaking any rules:
"Please note that Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to change/edit/delete any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate."
"Repeated offenders of the above rules and guidelines will be banned from the Steam Community. Any moderator has the ability to ban a user for violating the rules at their discretion."
erretter 9 SEP 2013 a las 23:16 
Thing is, I´m just tired of those 12 yo mentals that think they can get Dino Crysis from the PSOne to greenlight and eventually to steam, by posting a request on the greenlight forums.

What the ♥♥♥♥ men?!
C0untzer0 10 SEP 2013 a las 0:07 
Gosh, how amusing. An Australian suggesting people be sent to an unbearably hot and breathless place for a minor crime? How droll...
(Sorry, couldn't help the old FCO voice for a crack)

Erretter, I don't believe "Think" is the correct word for your post above.
Psycho 10 SEP 2013 a las 3:29 

Ladies and Gentlemans, I give you Baron Parok versus the Troll-gods[books.google.com.au] (David Eddings, Elenium Book 3, The Hidden City) Major spoilers if you're never read it.
< >
Mostrando 1-10 de 10 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado el: 9 SEP 2013 a las 3:54