The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Găsește cele mai bune modificări pentru jocul tău
Găsirea și instalarea modurilor preferate e mai ușoară ca oricând. Creatorii de conținut se pot bucura și de un proces foarte facil de trimitere a modurile pe Steam. Vizitează această pagină pentru a afla mai multe.
Updated :- Looking for help with preview window.
Hi there, as the title suggest I am having an issue in the creation kit not allowing me to see the preview window. If I right click any of the objects - beit markers or static or NPC - and select the preview option, then no preview window opens.

I have seen on some different forums that the issue does happen when using an ENB, however I have not used an ENB on this computer. I did have the computer running two screens while in the creation kit at first. One screen was running on my GTX560ti and the other was running on my HD3000 iGPU port. I was able to see the preview on the screen while I was running both the screens together. However, after I went back to my usual configuration to test the changes in the mod on my game I returned to the creation kit to change a few more parts. This is when the issue with the lack of preview window started.

Since I returned to one screen I have been unable to view the preview window inside the creation kit. As I have said, I googled the issue and found that a few people have this a while ago and it was due to the use of an ENB package and rogue d3dx9.dll (I think that was the right dll) being in there. I don't use an ENB so I don't think that was the issue.

Ordinarily I run an Acer 23" monitor connected to my GTX560ti via a VGA cable without any issues. Tonight I was running my iGPU (intel HD300) connected to that monitor and my GTX connected to another acer 24" HD monitor. Since returning to my usual configuration the issue has begun.

I tried the creation kit group chat window but as the only person in the room was me, I was unable to find much help. If anyone has any input that would be great. I am open to suggestions at this moment in time. Thanks.
Editat ultima dată de VisciousFishes; 31 dec. 2013 la 9:18
< >
Se afișează 1-2 din 2 comentarii
Update - Right I have returned to the set-up I have last night with the dual screens. My main monitor running on the iGPU and the auxillary monitor running on the GTX. Lo and behold I have my preview window available again.

This is not a bug that should be happening. I shouldn't have an issue with the CK running on a single screen set up and then to have the issue disappear when I return to the dual screen set up. Any suggestions would be fantastic. I am quite literate in regards to computers but this one is absolutely stumping my poor little brain.
< >
Se afișează 1-2 din 2 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Data postării: 30 dec. 2013 la 17:31
Postări: 2