Torchlight II

Torchlight II

Twoja stacja transmutacji Torchlight II
Tutaj znajdziesz modyfikacje, które pozwolą ci na niemal nielimitowane możliwości personalizacji Torchlight II. Użyj edytora GUTS, aby zmienić niemal każdy aspekt gry i podziel się swoimi dziełami ze społecznością. Kliknij tutaj, aby dowiedzieć się więcej.
Wanted: Mod that allows pet to be changed
Title says it all.

I want a mod that will put something in the game that will allow me to change my pet to any other pet available.

FYI - if something like this already exists, please point me towards it.
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-7 z 7 komentarzy
XPond 4 lutego 2014 o 4:33 
yes you will get in the mod list - Steam Worshop "more Pet Skins"
Ostatnio edytowany przez: XPond; 4 lutego 2014 o 4:41
Say I have a level 40+ character, will these allow me to change my pet to anything else?
XPond 6 lutego 2014 o 3:46 
yes with magic power level 5.
you can load the magic power mod for your pet. Consciousness I put a link so pure you better browsing the Steam WorkShop by.
SevenBlueSeven 23 kwietnia 2014 o 17:28 
Have there been any new mods to allow for swapping out pets styles at any point of my character's progress? I checked the link that Jabberwokki recommended and I was not able to find the old mod.
Smokey 24 maja 2014 o 13:01 
Początkowo opublikowane przez SevenBlueSeven:
Have there been any new mods to allow for swapping out pets styles at any point of my character's progress? I checked the link that Jabberwokki recommended and I was not able to find the old mod.

clearly you have not tried the link with mods ;)
you can do that with this mod http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=138640092 evrything you ask for is in this mod +more

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=250044311
edit: you can also use this one "place it right under the pet & fishing mod
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Smokey; 24 maja 2014 o 13:05
Much appreciated!
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-7 z 7 komentarzy
Na stronę: 1530 50

Data napisania: 4 lutego 2014 o 2:28