Steam Greenlight
Тази тема е заключена
Attack On Titan
So guys this is something really big for me personally and i believe this will be a break trough from the current state of gaming where skill is no longer needed. and level or experience point or skill point has replaced it.

"we need a game where we gain experience trough real means. such as learning, losing, adapting and not trough example 20 point of experience therefore we are 20 point stronger than before." -M.I

believing in this quote i have a suggestion which i believe is one of the way to get one step closer to virtual reality experience. virtual reality experience is when we adapt and we learn how to beat certain opponent not by gaining enough experience or strength to beat this enemy but by learning their movement pattern, their weakness, technique of which is the most efficient to beat this enemy. if the enemy attack our right side we can move our body to dodge it by leaning left or jumping left or we can parry it with our swords in which case we uses sword or we can block it with our shield if we use shield. this choices is not made by clicking a button, but by our body movement which is impossible to do right now because we doesn't have the technology and the choices is made trough real life learning of how this enemy react to certain kind of attack or dodges. with this system we don't need something like experience point of which you can buy up a skill. if you are pro or good at that game everybody can see it trough your movement, no enemy might be able to hit you because your movement is so slippery for example. in addition experience system can still be applied if needed (and for my disappointment all of this cannot be done right now as you know, BUT we can still walk one step closer).

without further explanation. this idea came to my mind from a game which i found not too long ago that i believe have used this method. this game is very very simple the graphic are sad, the updates takes ages, and etc etc etc. and yet this game is ground breaking and extremely awesome. after losing, dying, trying so hard to understand the movement of the enemy we can finally came up with a way to defeat this enemy. even some other player can teach us a move where we utilize the surrounding trees or building to build up momentum to beat this enemy.
and this move is not a click of a button like f1 to cast fire bolt or anything that simple.

i think i have explained too much even tho i said there will be no further explanation. this game is called "Attack On Titan Tribute Game by Feng Lee" (AOTTG).

its so awesome i really hope steam company can set their eyes on this game and look and learn how this game works and you will find a wonder that you've never seen. a whole new level of gaming, closing in to how virtual reality gaming supposed to work. not every game can implement the system they use in AOTTG but this game certainly can.

my wish is. for steam to work with Feng Lee upgrade it, put an awesome graphic on it or such thing and not make it easier. game is not meant to be easy. game is meant to be able to do something we can't do in the real world and gain happiness in the process because its fun or intriguing. and plus there is another attack on titan game which is called "Attack On Titan Last Wings of Humanity" it came in nintendo 3ds which i'm very disappointed at because the game is easy and we can actually hook on to something which doesn't exist like sky or such and we can click and kill and enemy which is understandable because the control system of nintendo 3ds is not that complex to take the kind of control that AOTTG use but this is so sad and takes no skill despite the enemy can be set to be really really hard. we don't need that, we don't need enemy kept getting harder, we need a game where we learn how to beat this enemy and THEN it can get harder if needed. please do not take reference from this game or you will make a game exactly like they made right now. easy game with graphical competition. although i do hope you take reference in terms of graphic.

pro & con :
AOTTG=
pro- Real Time Movement
- Challenging difficulty
- Strategical Battlefield, Terrain, Surroundings and Physics (in the important aspects)
- Way more entertaining to play with other player
con-
- This game creates a "condition" where we are forced to think harder than we used to be in order to survive
- This game give stress to new player who are used to easier kind of games
- It takes longer for the player to understand the flow of the game which is required to win
- It gives you a condition where you are faced with an overwhelmingly strong enemy that made you think
- It needs a strong teamwork to reduce the pressure
simple references of method they use :
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdZqDFMLGKk
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBuRTzvf8ng

AOT Last Wing of Humanity:
pro-Good Graphic
- Easy to play
- has an almost perfectly sequenced story of the Anime Attack On Titan
- Customizeable character
- i believe can go online ( but i don't know for sure)
- Various kind of enemies
con-Unreal Movement
- 2-4 click of a button and turn your enemy into ashes
- the easiness of the enemy destroys the base of the story line
simple references of methods they use : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V_iUsApPZc

If you look closer into the description above, a real gamer will understand that the AOTTG cons are not exactly a con. its a con because we have been continually served an easy game and hardship looks like a con. the method used by the Last Wing of Humanity supposed to be improved by combining the two together. if we take the graphical superiority of Last Wing and combine it with every aspect of AOTTG other than graphic then we will create a whole new level of game development.

I do not loathe any game i just think it would be great for us to move forward and reach a whole new level of gaming, a whole new level of understanding of the word "Pro Gamer". unlike now where we are having graphical war on top of one another. we makes no progress great idea kept flowing and yet we stand idle.

thanks for reading such a wall of text. i understand that my english is not something to admire because i admit it is my second language.

best regards, Svezar.
Последно редактиран от LargeBanana; 17 авг. 2014 в 19:47
< >
Показване на 1-7 от 7 коментара
TL;DR
If you want the game on steam then contact the creator of the game and suggest to him to submit his game to GL. Modern skill based games already exist.
/thread
Don't think AOTTG has VR support.
Scroll back up past your huge OP, click the "About Greenlight" tab, and then read the information there so you learn how this system works.
You wrote all that just to tell us you don't know how to internet?
They already posted this wall of text in the Requests forum yesterday and I pointed them to the right way to go about gettting a game on Steam then. I thought they deleted their thread because they'd seen sense. Obviously not.
do you guys don't know how to tell people without hostilities? why are you guys like this? why is the internet turn you into something like this? it was supposed to be something that pushes us towards a better society.

i deleted that post and yeah i understand what you said. i just want to leave this here i want to see what you guys think about it. not even a fragment of thoughts.. you just dissed everything for whatever reason there is.

and i don't say that AOT have VR system but their system is one step ahead of ours. simple but meaningful

you guys probably ignore everything i said, i might change nothing but. remind yourself of how you should behave on the internet. please...
Последно редактиран от LargeBanana; 18 авг. 2014 в 5:39
If you want the internet to lead to a better society, then for the love of Joe Pesci don't use it until you've learnt how to. Otherwise it becomes a line of communication cluttered by ignorance such as your OP.
Първоначално публикувано от Svezar:
do you guys don't know how to tell people without hostilities? why are you guys like this? why is the internet turn you into something like this? it was supposed to be something that pushes us towards a better society.

i deleted that post and yeah i understand what you said. i just want to leave this here i want to see what you guys think about it. not even a fragment of thoughts.. you just dissed everything for whatever reason there is.

and i don't say that AOT have VR system but their system is one step ahead of ours. simple but meaningful

you guys probably ignore everything i said, i might change nothing but. remind yourself of how you should behave on the internet. please...

If you understood what was pointed out to you the first time, why did you go about posting the exact same nonsense in an even less useful place?
< >
Показване на 1-7 от 7 коментара
На страница: 1530 50

Дата на публикуване: 17 авг. 2014 в 19:39
Публикации: 7