STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
login | language
简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) ไทย (Thai) Български (Bulgarian) Čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Deutsch (German) Español - España (Spanish - Spain) Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America) Ελληνικά (Greek) Français (French) Italiano (Italian) Magyar (Hungarian) Nederlands (Dutch) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese - Portugal) Português - Brasil (Portuguese - Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) Suomi (Finnish) Svenska (Swedish) Türkçe (Turkish) Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese) Українська (Ukrainian) Report a translation problem
- with sapphire equipped one can consistently get 25-33 per flash guard, sometimes up to 40
- Those elephants only take meaningful damage from strike type damage so you don't have to worry about your party members killing it
- In the event that they do kill it there are several in the immediate vicinity, allowing the grind to continue without needing to exit the area
- Their attacks are very telegraphed and occur at a very consistent rate so you can more or less turn off the brain during the grind
- They launch you into the air when you repeatedly tap the shield button, sometimes really high and that is really fun
Player - Crimson Jewel
The grinder - Training Ring III, and forbid skills other than the one you want to grind
another party member - Energy Orb
The SP cost of skills player use can't much lower than the one you wan to grind, or the grinder won't follow. From my experience, 10SP lower, and it won't work: Adol's 40SP skills will follow player Aisha's 35SP skills, but Dogi's 50SP skills won't follow player Adol's 40SP skills.
There are other situations party menber will fail to follow. When player using skills, if the target is far away from player, then party members won't use skills immediately, they will approach the target first. If the target is killed too fast, or the player's skill is done so fast, then there's a big chance party members will fail to follow. Better use melee character, and go higher level zone to avoid this.
Characters and Equip:
The character whos skills you want to level - Training Ring III
Character that attacks quickly - Battle Bandana
Dogi - Energy Orb
Unequip the weapon from everyone. Go into the highest level zone with the tankiest monster you can find that you have no trouble surviving to and charge attack with the Battle Bandana character. When SP is full (after 3-4 charge attacks), use up skills with Character 1. After that it is likely that the monster you fight is stunned, so you gain more SP when hitting it with charge attack. Dogi helps with stunning with his party buff and Bash skill.
Do this over and over. If the monster is dead, go to the next one or re-enter the area.