STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
login | language
简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) ไทย (Thai) Български (Bulgarian) Čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Deutsch (German) Español - España (Spanish - Spain) Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America) Ελληνικά (Greek) Français (French) Italiano (Italian) Magyar (Hungarian) Nederlands (Dutch) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese - Portugal) Português - Brasil (Portuguese - Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) Suomi (Finnish) Svenska (Swedish) Türkçe (Turkish) Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese) Українська (Ukrainian) Report a translation problem
If I could get a little more feedback from you, regarding #1, do you mean object interaction dialogues or repeated dialogues from NPCs? Or both!
1 - I think a skip button would work great, I liked reading the dialogue but when you're hunting for that clue and you keep scrolling through the same text, it can get repetitive.
2 - A guide would be nice, though I think the clues from your companions are enough, just with the maze room you're alone. Maybe you could have an internal dialogue/thought process that gives you some clues, as if your own character thinks aloud etc?
3 - I figured with these, I would certainly enjoy hunting for all the hidden aspects
4 - Fair enough, maybe one for each room completion would be nice too.
5 - Yeah, that's a shame as it appears to be auto-saving when you change rooms, with the circle loading type icon and the text that appears. I learned my lesson anyway!
I really appreciate the detailed review, and I'll be working on the issues above asap. If you like, I can create a save file for you to load from your last progress so you can continue with the game from where you've left off.
You can contact me here: http://neetbytes.com/contact/
Just let me know your character name, which hidden puzzles you remembered triggering (the ones with yellow text boxes) and whether you're still stuck in the maze.
First of all, thanks for playing the game!
I'll try to address the issues you've highlighted:
1. Dialogue: I tried keeping the dialogue minimum, especially for those who prefer to focus on the puzzles. I will improve on this, including object interaction.
2. Getting stuck: noted. This is also the reason I'm working on a guide which you'll be able to access through the main menu. It's not ready, but in the meantime, someone has already started a guide here on steam.
3. Hidden Puzzles: Some are just hidden clues, and others requires a solution. These are the "hard mode" puzzles that offers little to no hints and sometimes just having the luck to find them. Like you guessed, some requires you to follow a trail of subtle hints.
4. Achievements: The achievements so far are for the different endings & solving hidden puzzles. I will add more based on your suggestion.
5. Saves: You need to save the game from the menu (Esc key), but yes, I will add a auto-save feature.