Recent reviews by spectrapulse

I don't understand how people play these types of games lol

But getting it to work properly on modern OS's especially with a normal resolution or 16:9 its an impossible experience lmao
Posted March 19.
I've played pretty much all halo's until halo 4 on my previous consoles.

And I can say that this game is very fun, has solid game-play and feels very modern and comparable to most shooters of today. Though, as a Halo game I'm not quite sure if that was completely the right choice, but I think time will tell us that in the long run. The multiplayer is indeed good but at the same time the new weapons feel quite unbalanced and kind of make it feel like the old weapons might become obsolete but it's too early to say that at this time.

I kind of dislike that mechanics of older halo's aren't respected as in earlier halo's it wasn't possible to move in air and made it more predictable where the enemies would land. It's also as if player collision has disappeared as I've been running through my team mates quite a bit, and some minor other things.

As a Free-To-Play game I definitely expected that a lot of cosmetics would become paid. At the time of writing I've played this game for 7 hours and I'm yet to find the free cosmetics as we were promised, that might end up very grindy. It definitely feels like Microsoft is trying to make as much money out of the game with micro-transactions and even included its own currency in the game which I'm not too happy about to be completely honest. But it came to be expected. There's no loot-boxes for as far as I've seen and I'm happy about that.

Overall great game, it has only crashed on me once for unknown reasons but it runs quite well and smooth on my hardware. The theater for some reason feels quite buggy and the replays are pretty much unusable if I were to want to upload them to YouTube for example.

The addition of FFA and 1v1 gamemodes and smaller maps if a 1v1 mode gets added would be a nice addition. I'm excited to see what will come in the future and to see how the campaign turns out.
Posted November 15, 2021.
It's great to relive all these titles.

Reminding me back of my childhood. With my original Xbox and Xbox 360 Arcade. Halo 3: ODST was my first Halo title shooter but after playing that I was hooked to the series and I've played every halo that came before it.

Can't wait till Halo 4 gets released for MCC so I can add that to my experience of collections as well.

Definitely worth the money. My 360 may have died. But it feels good that I'll now be able to come back till to these games till the end of time for as long as I can.
Posted September 24, 2020.
h