Posted: Sep 6, 2019 @ 10:57am

I'm usually hesitant about early access especially for story driven games, but after playing the demo (thank you devs!) I was hooked on the story and universe, and am very glad to have experienced Nod's route.

Minotaur is a wonderful blend of PnC and VN genres with an intriguing story featuring memorable and well developed characters. The OST and voice acting are incredible - this is probably the only voiced game where I haven't skipped a line of dialogue because the work of the voice talents is just so good. The visual art is similarly high quality with several stunning moments where I simply took a few minutes to absorb and enjoy the atmosphere. It is clear that a lot of effort and love went into this project from the development team.

I much appreciated the deadpan/sarcastic humour which was thoughtfully integrated and actually laughed out loud at several points :)

Really hope this game gets the attention it deserves and looking forward to exploring the other character arcs. Well done U7 committee.

10/10 would cry while climbing a staircase again.