If you want to follow my reviews consider joining my group instead of adding me.
Who Am I
I'm a casual gamer: sometimes I won't play a thing for months, then I'll binge on games for another month.
My favorite game genres/styles: HOG, RPG/MMORPGs, openworld/sandbox, adventure/P&C, anything where choices matter. I'm really bad at co-op games, just so you know. Really bad.
I'm a freelance translator (Spanish <> English) by trade, and writer and reviewer by hobby. Contact email for either translator work or review requests is:firstname.lastname@example.org
I have Barré-Lieou and loss of Lordosis; this means sometimes I end up dizzy and then have to rest for long periods, so don't be surprised if I poof for some days.
My birthday is April 16. :P
I'm also NOT here to find a boyfriend/girlfriend. I will block you forever if you try me.
What To Expect
* If I'm "online": Free-ish to chat. :)
* If I'm "in-Game": Low chance I'll reply.
* If I'm "busy": (Which is most of the time) Then I'm busy, or coming and going from the PC. I may or may not be slow to answer, or not answer at all.
* Anything else: Means I'm not on the computer or near it at all.
Don't take offense if I don't answer or start a conversation, please. :) My head is usually in the clouds.
About Games and Trading
* Games in my account never go to waste because I family share (with my family, not with anyone else, so don't ask me).
* Chances are I'm not overly interested in trading unless I know you well already. So: don't add me just to trade and don't force trades if I say I'm not interested.
* I get my games either from sales when I'm able to, from giveaways or other free promos, or as gifts from very kind friends. I can barely afford my own, so chances are that no, I can't get you free games.
* I'm not really adding new people anymore unless I know them from somewhere. Please, if you know me off-site, contact me first to let me know who you are and why you're adding me first.