Posted: Jul 13 @ 7:33pm

100% certain it's mining bitcoin on my computer
Developer response:
okalo.union  [developer] Posted: Jul 29 @ 9:31pm
Abstractism does not mine any of cryptocurrency. Probably, you are playing on high graphics settings, because they take a bit of CPU and GPU power, required for post-processing effects rendering.
Werwolf Jul 31 @ 7:30am
I hope you die in a fire, you piece of garbage. It's people like you that are the problem with the world. Greedy piece of crap.
Nexurent | bit.ly/NexuLive Jul 30 @ 9:28am
Hide it better you fucking shitheads. Actually, don't.
George Costanza Jul 30 @ 9:03am
@dev

"Abstractism does not mine any of cryptocurrency."

Bull. Shit.

You shouldn't be on this platform, you fucking scam artist. It's one thing to make shovelware, it's another to actively place viruses on customer's pcs and knowingly screw them over for monetary gain.

It's insects like you that give this platform a bad name, and considering how much shit we have on steam already, we don't need ACTUAL MALWARE adding to the problem.

CherryVX Jul 30 @ 8:08am
Yeah bullshit, don't listen to this scum dev. They mine.
shacram Jul 30 @ 7:22am
This is more shady than you thought would be just look at this video https://youtu.be/3myO7jj6q0s
redskull!? Jul 30 @ 6:52am
Funny how this is a brand new steam account to release 1 game...seems like he knows hes doing something illegal and hiding like a little bitch
redskull!? Jul 30 @ 6:51am
lol Bitcoin is outdated. You my friend are a joke in this world...now if you said mining bitcoin is outdated...thats a different story but let me tell you child...If it were for bitcoin monero wouldn't exist and NO crypto would be stable...not that it is too much how it is., Listen to this fucking pleb who's 12 years old trying to ruin peoples computers for his own profit
Yhwach Jul 30 @ 6:43am
Thanks for re-opening the comments @OP and @Smokey for the archived response
Surprised Valve hasn't taken any action yet.
Genghis Tron Jul 30 @ 4:51am
Yeah, the black and white game about a box jumping around takes a significant amount of power. Does this game support SLI? I need to finally give my 1080TIs a workout, and this is the game to do it.
Javert Jul 30 @ 4:45am
People ran this game on a VM and it showed usage characteristics of a Monero miner. Do not download this game unless you want a backdoor trojan eating your computer's resources for the developer's gain.