4,737 people found this review helpful
Posted: Oct 24, 2023 @ 9:43am

Everyone already knows the performance is terrible, so I'll just share my experience so you have a further example to compare to.
I have a 13900k, 64gb of ram, and a RTX 4090, playing on a 1440p ultrawide monitor.
I got 35 fps at the main menu and in game on a brand new map w/o building a single thing.
Turning off motion blur and depth field increased this from 35 to 50 fps.

Not a single other graphics setting changed the performance at all.
I turned off every single setting I could or set it to the lowest possible, and still only got 50 fps.

This is impressively bad optimization, I actually can't recall another game recently where changing the graphics settings literally did nothing to fps. Just stay away from this until they fix it.
is everything else fine? i dont mind lowering a few things :/
Supernova Jan 4 @ 6:16pm
@Stin, I recommend turning down your graphics to medium because my PC has a R7 5700g and a rx6600xt and at medium the game runs at about 50 to 60 fps on my PC.
Nanex Nov 12, 2023 @ 11:55am
🔥 - This is my Radeon RX 570 right now playing CS2
shanedarrenwheal Nov 8, 2023 @ 10:19pm
OMG Thanks for sharing
RegularJoeGamer Nov 2, 2023 @ 1:13pm
Sounds like this person hasn't updated GPU driver since he built or more than likely bought their PC.
ToiletCloggR Oct 28, 2023 @ 8:30pm
Wow. RTX 4090 and still can't 60 FPS.

Is Cities Skylines II the new Crysis? Lol
spencerlholbert Oct 25, 2023 @ 8:35pm
I run a 980 with an overclocked Pentium 4 and have no problem hitting 90fps at 4k. Zero issues, perfect optimization.

Maybe it's my liquid nitrogen cooling system?
DevilsGamer421 Oct 25, 2023 @ 6:41pm
seriously your lying about your specs, my 4070 runs this game on high and streams at 1080p at 60fps so you sir are lying. stop bashing this game because your rig cant run it tell us the truth. then we can help you. RTX 4070,Intel I7 13th gen and the game loads and runs flawlessly CPU is only 70C by the way
Hydrogenbomb Oct 25, 2023 @ 5:14pm
I do have a 3D processor, maybe that makes the difference
Robbo Oct 25, 2023 @ 5:13pm
Imagine saying "Imagine complaining about 50fps. LOL" in response to a basic looking game being run on the best GPU you can buy and close to the best CPU at a modest resolution and only getting 50FPS. Not even enough for a shitty 60hz monitor.