STEAM GROUP
IronManLevelUp ironmanlevel
STEAM GROUP
IronManLevelUp ironmanlevel
47
IN-GAME
237
ONLINE
Founded
January 27, 2023
Support
If you need help. Leave a comment here.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 44 comments
𐂃⫍ ⃢ ⫎ Feb 22, 2023 @ 7:11am 
HELLOW
KiRSCHE Feb 24, 2023 @ 5:46am 
Hey Mate, ich need a help. I can‘t trade with your Level Bot with the Card Sets. I have 10 TF2 Keys and i want to level up to Level 60. Can u write me a massage? You can send me a Trade Offer if you want. Greetings
Originally posted by KiRSCHE:
Hey Mate, ich need a help. I can‘t trade with your Level Bot with the Card Sets. I have 10 TF2 Keys and i want to level up to Level 60. Can u write me a massage? You can send me a Trade Offer if you want. Greetings

It maybe cause your Hydra keys are not tradable yet. Go to your steam inventory and click on the key and see if the key is tradable or not. If the key is not tradable wait for the key to become tradable and you will be able to trade it for sets once it is tradable
Mrlul Mar 22, 2023 @ 4:39am 
how to trade
Originally posted by joobaiden:
how to trade

Add & type !help in chat & follow the instructions.
Sampai Apr 2, 2023 @ 4:22pm 
What CS:GO Keys do you accept? Would a Esports key and Prisma key work?
Originally posted by Sampai:
What CS:GO Keys do you accept? Would a Esports key and Prisma key work?

Esports key and Prisma key works. Keys bought inside game store cannot be used to trade now so you will have to buy keys from steam community market if you want to be able to trade them.

You can also type !keylist in steam chat it will show you list of keys accepted.

Lastly, you can even use tf2 Key - Mann Co. Supply Crate Key.
Originally posted by Rezzus:
Hey, can you add me? I want to trade gems with you, but i can't add anyone because of steam anti-spam restrictions...

Request Sent
Endifinity Apr 9, 2023 @ 6:20am 
bot is down?
Originally posted by Endifinity:
bot is down?

No
Originally posted by Rezzus:
Originally posted by ! Iron Man Level Up:

Request Sent
I accepted it, but the bot removed it immediatly...


maybe cause u might have trade holds
Originally posted by Rezzus:
Originally posted by ! Iron Man Level Up:

Request Sent
I accepted it, but the bot removed it immediatly...

also your friends list is full
Endifinity Apr 18, 2023 @ 1:11am 
Originally posted by ! Iron Man Level Up:
Originally posted by Endifinity:
bot is down?

No
thanks
s8n May 8, 2023 @ 1:41pm 
does the bot check for what sets i already have? or better said, what badges ive already completed?
! Iron Man Level Up May 15, 2023 @ 11:28pm 
Originally posted by s8n:
does the bot check for what sets i already have? or better said, what badges ive already completed?

It checks your badges to see what all sets you have already crafted but It wont check what sets you already have in your inventory. So, please craft all the sets that you have before buying sets.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 44 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Feb 11, 2023 @ 4:24am
Posts: 44

More discussions