Steam Greenlight
76561198100033442 2013년 9월 27일 오후 5시 43분
steam should get games like (minecraft, starcraft, sudden attack and other good games!)
who wants to persuade steam to get games you guys wanted?!

because if we persuade them steam could get the game you wanted.

So lets persuade them.

"STEAM DEVELOPER, CAN YOU ASK STEAM BOSS TO GET REALLY GOOD GAMES LIKE THE ONES LISTED BELOW!"

1.Starcraft?
2.Minecraft?
3.Sudden Attack?
4.Raze 2?
{링크가 삭제되었습니다}
6.Freefall Tournament?
7.Street Fighter?
8.Temple Run?
9.Payback?
10.Beat the Boss 1 and 2?
< >
61개 댓글 중 1-15개 표시
Pantheon 2013년 9월 27일 오후 5시 53분 
CodeBattleSeraph님이 먼저 게시:
Wrong.
You might want to read up how Greenlight or Steam in general works.
irrevenant 2013년 9월 27일 오후 8시 54분 
My understanding is that you will never get Starcraft on Steam because Blizzard choose to distribute their games solely through their own store.

Street Fighter X does appear to be on Steam BTW, did you mean something else?

Is Temple Run even available for PC?
Skoardy 2013년 9월 27일 오후 9시 29분 
So lets persuade them.
Not how games are added to Steam at all. Perhaps you could read the 'About Greenlight' tab or pretty much any of the threads in the Request sub-forum before posting anything else.
snackerfork 2013년 9월 27일 오후 10시 27분 
Posts like these are exactly why all these garbage XBLIG games keep getting onto Steam - if you want Minecraft, play Minecraft
irrevenant 2013년 9월 27일 오후 11시 05분 
Dr. Noooo님이 먼저 게시:
Posts like these are exactly why all these garbage XBLIG games keep getting onto Steam - if you want Minecraft, play Minecraft
Which, weirdly enough, is not available on Steam, even though Minecraft-inspired games are...
Gorlom[Swe] 2013년 9월 28일 오전 4시 12분 
irrevenant님이 먼저 게시:
Dr. Noooo님이 먼저 게시:
Which, weirdly enough, is not available on Steam, even though Minecraft-inspired games are...
Because notch or whoever owns the rights to minecraft doesn't want the game on Steam, on account that it's big enough to draw it's own crowd and doesn't have to pay a % to steam while it is selfpubliished on its own away from Steam.
Skoardy 2013년 9월 28일 오전 4시 44분 
Dr. Noooo님이 먼저 게시:
I'm not sure I see the connection. Posts from people who don't understand how Steam or Greenlight works somehow gets XBLIG games past Greenlight and into the store?
Gigi 2013년 9월 28일 오전 6시 13분 
Maybe a conversion of Shin Hokuto Musou/Ken's Rage 2 ... It's a really understimated game imho and could be modded really easily... I'm wondering if it will be ever possible...
Power of Seven 2013년 9월 29일 오전 8시 27분 
irrevenant님이 먼저 게시:
My understanding is that you will never get Starcraft on Steam because Blizzard choose to distribute their games solely through their own store.

That's part of the reason. There's several other reasons. If you look at the games that are and aren't on Steam, games with their own established digital distribution systems don't need Steam and therefore Steam is actually a disadvantage. Blizzard already has Battle.net and all of their games work off of it. So by incorporating Steamworks into their games, all they are doing is just putting more overhead onto your game meaning that at best it'll just run slower.

I can tell that games with their own content delivery services only show up on Steam when they are basically doing poorly on their own, and Steam is used to boost sales. People keep asking when EA games are going to show up on Steam. The answer is, "When people quit buying those games directly from Origin." Or why Guild Wars 2 isn't on Steam's service yet. The answer is, "When people quit buying Guild Wars 2 directly from ArenaNet/NCSoft."
irrevenant 2013년 9월 29일 오후 5시 16분 
Power of Seven님이 먼저 게시:
I can tell that games with their own content delivery services only show up on Steam when they are basically doing poorly on their own, and Steam is used to boost sales. People keep asking when EA games are going to show up on Steam.
Basically, but I'd flip the that around a little: Steam is, AFAIK, the world's #1 digital distribution platform for games. It is worth putting onto Steam any game that does not have sufficient profile that people will seek it out anyway. People will probably buy the Starcraft series, Diablo III, Mass Effect etc. wherever they are. But Blizzard also have a game called Hearthstone that I'd never heard of before, and might have if it was on Steam. I'm guessing most companies with their own digital distribution have similar lesser-known titles.

The other thing is that a lot of people like the ease and simplicity of having everything within the one system. There are a couple of games I've actually rebought on Steam just for the convenience of having them available on the Steam platform.
76561198100033442 2013년 9월 29일 오후 5시 34분 
even though it dosent fit on steam platform we can still get it
irrevenant 2013년 9월 29일 오후 5시 54분 
Mindwedge님이 먼저 게시:
irrevenant님이 먼저 게시:
There are a couple of games I've actually rebought on Steam just for the convenience of having them available on the Steam platform.
That isn't necessary. You can add non-Steam games to your library.
You can. But half the convenience of having games on Steam is that you can easily swap them in and out depending on what you feel like playing and how much HDD space you have/need. And you don't get that with non-Steam games, even if they're listed in the same place...
Umdum 2013년 9월 29일 오후 6시 09분 
minecraft probably does not want to if they did they will be overpowerd with money but i guess it would be better if they did....
Umdum 2013년 9월 29일 오후 6시 11분 

So lets persuade them.

"STEAM DEVELOPER, CAN YOU ASK STEAM BOSS TO GET REALLY GOOD GAMES LIKE THE ONES LISTED BELOW!"

1.Starcraft?
2.Minecraft?
3.Sudden Attack?
4.Raze 2?
5.Raze?
6.Freefall Tournament?
7.Street Fighter?
8.Temple Run?
9.Payback?
umm dude lots of these games are flash games and cant be downloaded... and temple run is ios only come on guy you should know this?
Dr Octopus 2013년 9월 29일 오후 6시 37분 

So lets persuade them.

1.Starcraft?
2.Minecraft?
3.Sudden Attack?
4.Raze 2?
5.Raze?
6.Freefall Tournament?
7.Street Fighter?
8.Temple Run?
9.Payback?
Notch Would Never Let Steam Have Anything To Do With Minecraft And Who Would Pay For Temple Run Street Fighter maybe But Ive Played Computer Fighting Games They Are Very Awkward To Play If You Play Console Fighting Game
< >
61개 댓글 중 1-15개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50

게시된 날짜: 2013년 9월 27일 오후 5시 43분
게시글: 61