Все обсуждения > Форумы Steam > VAC Discussion > Подробности темы
Тема закрыта
Vac Ban Help?
I've been VAC banned, I have never cheated on-line in a game, in fact if you look at my history, I'm awful at online games, and I don't have the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ computer skills to program a hack or cheat of any kind.

The only thing I ever cheated in (hasn't been for several months mind you) were a couple of offline games like Just Cause 2 where I just wanted lots of money so I could screw around with all the black market equipment.

However, let me retierate I HAVE NEVER cheated in an online match EVER, and haven't used cheat engine for over 3 months, so please, if someone could explain why I have been banned, and how I could possibly be unbanned (yes I've seen the stuff telling me I can't be ubanned but COME ON I've actually never cheated) and I'm certain that no one could have had access to my account, because I do not get a lot of free game time due to school and stuff so unless it was during the holidays, I would have noticed the random hours.
< >
Сообщения 112 из 12
You don't have a VAC ban on your account.
Nobody in the community can help you. Contact Steam support. They will only confirm you ban. If it was a mistake then they will reverse the ban. If VAC has found something the VAC ban STAYS FOREVER. YOU CAN'T REMOVE IT.

EDIT: and you have no VAC bans on record.
Отредактировано Donitsi; 1 апр. 2014 г. в 2:46
I was told I did trying to play some L4D2, and then some Trouble in Terrorist town
Автор сообщения: I AM SHODAN!
You don't have a VAC ban on your account.
Автор сообщения: Tulipunahapero
Nobody in the community can help you. Contact Steam support. They will only confirm you ban. If it was a mistake then they will reverse the ban. If VAC has found something the VAC ban STAYS FOREVER. YOU CAN'T REMOVE IT.

EDIT: and you have no VAC bans on record.
I was told I did trying to play some L4D2, and then some Trouble in Terrorist town
You might have some issue that tells VAC you cannot connect, such as missing or corrupted files, but you show no VAC ban on your account.
Автор сообщения: Sadisticsalmon
I've been VAC banned, I have never cheated on-line in a game, in fact if you look at my history, I'm awful at online games, and I don't have the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ computer skills to program a hack or cheat of any kind.

The only thing I ever cheated in (hasn't been for several months mind you) were a couple of offline games like Just Cause 2 where I just wanted lots of money so I could screw around with all the black market equipment.

However, let me retierate I HAVE NEVER cheated in an online match EVER, and haven't used cheat engine for over 3 months, so please, if someone could explain why I have been banned, and how I could possibly be unbanned (yes I've seen the stuff telling me I can't be ubanned but COME ON I've actually never cheated) and I'm certain that no one could have had access to my account, because I do not get a lot of free game time due to school and stuff so unless it was during the holidays, I would have noticed the random hours.

Do you mind telling us how you got 352 achievements in TF2 and only played 20 hours on record?

And a lot of hose achievements was unlocked: Nov 2, 2011 10:50am. Huh?
Отредактировано Acey; 1 апр. 2014 г. в 2:52
Yeh, I used one of those unlock servers, but those aren't counted as a bannable cheat
Автор сообщения: Dark Ace

Do you mind telling us how you got 352 achievements in TF2 and only played 20 hours on record?

And a lot of hose achievements was unlocked: Nov 2, 2011 10:50am. Huh?
Well as they said you don't have VAC Ban on your profile, so how do you know that you got VAC Ban?
Yeh, I used one of those unlock servers, but those aren't counted as a bannable cheat

Let's Valve decide what is bannable and what not.

Note that if you connected to a VAC secured server with Cheat Engine on, even by mistake, that counts as a bannable offense. They don't care if you used cheats against bots or alone.

Yes, they are if you are connected in VAC secured server

You don't have a VAC ban on your profile. Ergo you're not VAC banned.
< >
Сообщения 112 из 12
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Все обсуждения > Форумы Steam > VAC Discussion > Подробности темы
Дата создания: 1 апр. 2014 г. в 2:38