Все обсуждения > Форумы Steam > VAC Discussion > Подробности темы
Buying new games on a VAC banned account!!
hello. if i buy a new game on my VAC banned account will i be able to play multiplayer or not? i was banned from CS GO from 3 months ago! and i was thinking to buy the new game RUST! but would i be able to play online? please respond. will my CS GO VAC ban affect the multiplayer at RUST??
< >
Сообщения 110 из 10
Other than SOurce and Gold Source engine bans, VAC bans are on a per-game basis. Your CS:GO VAC ban only applies to CS:GO.
No, your vac ban only affects CS:GO and you can still play other vac enable games such as rust. But some advice I would give is to new a fresh account because people dont like playign with cheaters.
Автор сообщения: Ganger
But some advice I would give is to new a fresh account
this

and dont cheat again
No, your vac ban only affects CS:GO and you can still play other vac enable games such as rust. But some advice I would give is to new a fresh account because people dont like playign with cheaters.

I have to wonder how many people actively search other people's accounts to see if they're VAC banned.

Still, there are some admins who don't allow access to anyone with a VAC ban in ANY game, simply because they're tired of cheaters in general. It's up to you, though.
okay thanks, and i didnt cheat my score was 2-3! and i was playing with a friend :D but what ever thats another story :/ and i hear that alot (Dont cheat, GAL) but thanks anyway :D
VAC doesn't look at scores. VAC only looks at whether or not your machine has cheats on it.
Автор сообщения: The Milkman Conspiracy

I have to wonder how many people actively search other people's accounts to see if they're VAC banned.

http://www.vacbanned.com/
Автор сообщения: The Milkman Conspiracy

http://www.vacbanned.com/
I was questioning the frequency of people using that site, not if it was possible :cfacepalm:
They have been hundereds of thousands of people vac banned. I welcome the day when cheats are a thing of the past.
yeah but thanks anyway guys :D
< >
Сообщения 110 из 10
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Все обсуждения > Форумы Steam > VAC Discussion > Подробности темы
Дата создания: 3 фев. 2014 г. в 8:30