Всички дискусии > Steam форум > VAC Discussion > Подробности за темата
Тази тема е заключена
VibranceGUI
Hello steam. I want to ask you about VibranceGUI ( http://vibrancegui.com/ ) and Counter Strike : Global Offensive . VibranceGUI is it legal on CS:GO ? I can take VAC Ban ?

The application only help screen brightness, nothing more
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 19 коментара
Първоначално публикувано от McGaby | kickback.com:
The application
If it's an application, don't use it. Turn up in-game gamma.
Първоначално публикувано от ReBoot:
The application
If it's an application, don't use it. Turn up in-game gamma.
This.

Also I'm pretty sure your graphics drivers (AMD control panel, NVIDIA control panel) already has that feature built-in.
If I can answer the steam from those who do not know nothing.
Hello steam. I want to ask you about VibranceGUI ( http://vibrancegui.com/ ) and Counter Strike : Global Offensive . VibranceGUI is it legal on CS:GO ? I can take VAC Ban ?

If it doesn''t interfere with core gamefiles, then VAC wouldn't know.
Последно редактиран от Rund; 7 септ. 2016 в 5:04
Първоначално публикувано от Rund:

If it doesn't interfere with files but does interfere with the game process, VAC would known. And possibly ban.

If it doesn't interfere with files but does interfere with the game process, VAC would known. And possibly ban.

But would they know? I was under the impression that input/output hw/sw would not be possible to assess.

But would they know? I was under the impression that input/output hw/sw would not be possible to assess.
Output SW is called "driver" and needs to be digitally signed.
So any third party changes to an OEM driver is flagged for a ban? Seems hard to uphold.
So any third party changes to an OEM driver is flagged for a ban? Seems hard to uphold.
Any third party changes to an OEM drover will result in the driver not bring loaded, not in a ban.
Първоначално публикувано от Theblaze:
I'm pretty sure your graphics drivers (AMD control panel, NVIDIA control panel) already has that feature built-in.

"VibranceGUI is an application that automates NVIDIAs Digital Vibrance Control ("DVC") by utilizing the NVIDIA Driver API. AMD support for automating Saturation has been added. "

Yes it basically automates you manually having to change it every time you quit/minimise csgo, does not touch the game at all so will not vac ban
Последно редактиран от ❤ Naraldor ❤; 7 септ. 2016 в 4:36
So take VAC BAN OR NOT?
I wouldn't use it if I were you. Its still not entirely clear if the program accesses the game process in any way. Use your graphics driver's control panel instead, its safe.
And make it as game / screen brighter while playing
I have AMD proccesor and Nvdia video card.
assuming it does what it says you will be fine
Последно редактиран от ❤ Naraldor ❤; 7 септ. 2016 в 4:41
From the FAQ on the Website:
Will I get banned for using this?

Don't worry, you can not get banned for using the program as it will not interfere with CSGO at all. All it does is to look whether "csgo.exe" is running and whether it is running in foreground by calling FindWindowW and GetForegroundWindow. This is a common behaviour for a lot of applications.
I'm not a software developer or have any experience with programming but it doesn't really sounds like it hooks or inject anything to the game memory.
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 19 коментара
На страница: 1530 50

Всички дискусии > Steam форум > VAC Discussion > Подробности за темата
Дата на публикуване: 6 септ. 2016 в 22:28
Публикации: 19