Este tópico foi trancado
BIG BING 8/ago./2013 às 13:50
You guys know any torture Indie games?
Like the title says.
I was wondering if there are any underground indie torture games. I know only flash games like "The Torture Game" but that's about it.
Any sugesttions? :D:
< >
Exibindo comentários 115 de 17
Erosinnin 8/ago./2013 às 15:41 
closest thing on steam would probably be surgeon sim 2013 since you can pretty much shred up the guy endless times when you are bored of actually doing the operations lol
Battle300 8/ago./2013 às 17:37 
You're kinda a wierd guy. lol
Sloppy Seconds 8/ago./2013 às 18:12 
Escrito originalmente por Battle300:
You're kinda a wierd guy. lol

He is openly asking for a game to indulge a fetish, help a brother out..

Seriously though, just no. There are a few games with similar themes as the torture game, but there is no way in hell I would ever play them or recommend them to others. ♥♥♥♥ is disgusting yo.
The Manhunt series is known for its brutal, interactive executions. They're so violent, they're censored so that the game can maintain an M rating. I'm sure you can find a mod to remove the censor, however; though I haven't played the game. Most of the games on steam cater to a more general gamer audience. I have played some flash torture games, but they were japanese and sexual in nature. You can PM me if you'd like the link; I don't think I'd like to post it on the forums.
Shin Ramyun 8/ago./2013 às 18:46 
Without the graphical notion, your closest game is a sandbox game like Garry's Mod.

Considering I just googled up the torture game and it looks like just finding ways to kill someone so I'll suggest that. You won't get the graphical nature of it all.

If you're into that stuff, eh...I haven no clue...I have a lot of games and played a lot but the worse is probably postal for me...peeing on people etc...
Rai de Nox 9/ago./2013 às 0:22 
Yesterday Inquisitor came out. Torture is part of the content as written in the description.
Escrito originalmente por Muppet among Puppets:
Get any bad game..... best at full price.
This isn't a torture game, only torturous to the player. The object here is to allow the player to simulate torturing something, preferably someone, within a game, and not to torture oneself by playing the game. Nice try though.
AgentSmith 9/ago./2013 às 6:14 
There used to be tons of "torture" games. Hamster in a blender and such. I think for the most part the developers grew out of it. There are still a good number of Japanese games on the darker parts of the net but you may need a translator to even get them running. Take your query to Google(unfiltered results obviously) and give it a shot.
BIG BING 9/ago./2013 às 13:21 
Thanks for all the replies guys! :D:
To make everything clear : I AM NOT INTO TORTURE STUFF AT ALL! The whole topic is a result of a discussion between me and one of my friends on skype. He was wondering If there are any games of this type, that's all :)
Tortures are ♥♥♥♥♥♥ up for me anyways. (besides the fact that I've seen some ♥♥♥♥♥♥ up stuff on reddit at /gore I think it's realy ♥♥♥ up).
Escrito originalmente por FilvoxX:
Thanks for all the replies guys! :D:
To make everything clear : I AM NOT INTO TORTURE STUFF AT ALL! The whole topic is a result of a discussion between me and one of my friends on skype. He was wondering If there are any games of this type, that's all :)
Tortures are ♥♥♥♥♥♥ up for me anyways. (besides the fact that I've seen some ♥♥♥♥♥♥ up stuff on reddit at /gore I think it's realy ♥♥♥ up).

Either fantasy violence is okay, or it isn't. I'm always perplexed by the hypocrisy...what makes a torture game bad or "messed up"? You take pleasure in killing people through video games, don't you?
Fantasy violence is not fantasy torture. You really can't sat whether it is right or wrong in a objective sense because the difference between right and wrong is left up to the individual. Thus, the hypocrisy simply does not exist.

Lu2 10/ago./2013 às 5:09 
thrill kill for ps1 :B1:
Lu2 10/ago./2013 às 5:10 
postal 2
Lu2 10/ago./2013 às 5:14 
well i dunno about specific game that your goal is torturing people or yourself:D: [only by dificulity]lol
PathologicalFrolic 25/set./2013 às 15:43 
man hunt 2 postal 1 and 2 and 3 fallout 3 and nv
< >
Exibindo comentários 115 de 17
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado em: 8/ago./2013 às 13:50