Games Missing From Library
Recently I had to reinstall windows because my laptop was acting up and I wasn't sure why. When I re-downloaded Steam I noticed that all of my free games were deleted from my library. I am not talking about free-to-play downloads but the "weekly free" games we get from Steam. I even tried to search the games in the store to see if I could add them back to my library that way but I can not get them back without buying them. I was building up my library and now I'm back to nothing. I have been through the support/help and have gotten no where. Nor can I find a way to send in a ticket without having to message about my wallet. Any help would be appreciated.
Last edited by Poison_Reynn; May 6, 2021 @ 4:10pm
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
cSg|mc-Hotsauce May 6, 2021 @ 4:10pm 
High chance you are on the wrong account since this one owns 1 game.

:qr:
Poison_Reynn May 6, 2021 @ 4:11pm 
Originally posted by cSg|mc-Hotsauce:
High chance you are on the wrong account since this one owns 1 game.

:qr:

That was one of the first things that I checked. I have one game as I haven't been on pc long enough. I have two accounts/emails and the other has nothing.
Glimmer May 6, 2021 @ 4:20pm 
What do you mean "weekly free games"? Epic has such a promotion, but Steam/Valve has never run such a thing.
Poison_Reynn May 6, 2021 @ 4:32pm 
Originally posted by Glimmer:
What do you mean "weekly free games"? Epic has such a promotion, but Steam/Valve has never run such a thing.
Thank you so much for this comment!! I completely forgot about Epic, just downloaded and checked. Everything is there LOL. I feel so silly.
WhiteKnight May 6, 2021 @ 5:51pm 
Originally posted by Poison_Reynn:
Originally posted by Glimmer:
Thank you so much for this comment!! I completely forgot about Epic, just downloaded and checked. Everything is there LOL. I feel so silly.

Facepalm.
gatito triste May 6, 2021 @ 7:45pm 
hi
Mythical Ostrich May 6, 2021 @ 10:05pm 
Lmao
Had Matter May 7, 2021 @ 12:02am 
XD thanks for the giggle, made my day.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: May 6, 2021 @ 4:06pm