Novaxx May 24, 2017 @ 12:45pm
Looking for a great RPG with housing system
I am looking for a RPG game that I can buy lands or houses with my gold and use them for something (Renting or storing items) and in the same time I do a lot of adventure.
Any ideas ?
I already got ((skyrim)) which has what I want, but I need more.
Last edited by Novaxx; May 24, 2017 @ 12:45pm
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Glerk May 24, 2017 @ 2:58pm 
Oblivlion.
Maybe Morrowind?
Hanomaly May 24, 2017 @ 3:05pm 
Fable games have that..
So do the Fallout games.. especially Fallout 4 since you can do the whole settlement thing.

emm if you like mmorpgs WildStar has a housing system, altho i didn't particularly like the game -enough to keep playing even though i did like the housing system bit. Altho that's not on Steam

There is also Stardew Valley and Starbound which have a housing system (in a way), emm like stuff like Minecraft kinda does too, huh? Maybe look into survival games, i think those tend to have a way you can make base camps and things like that! So maybe that will interest you?

You can get houses in Saints Row 4 and Saints Row 3.. i think Grand Theft Auto games let you have houses too, altho i never played those.

And of course there are The Sims games. Altho only Sims 3 is on Steam, but they all have housing stuff ^.^
Potato Soup May 24, 2017 @ 3:52pm 
In mount and blade you can have castles and land. You can also buy Some buildings to earn a profit in them. When it comes down to it castles are the closest thing to houses in that game but i'd suggest giving it a shot.
Novaxx May 24, 2017 @ 4:50pm 
Thank you guys so much for the sugestions, but all the games you wrote I already played and mastered them, except for Fable which I am thinknig to get, but not sure if its going to work on Windows 8.1 specially the old one (Fable - The Lost Chapters)
Last edited by Novaxx; May 24, 2017 @ 4:50pm
Potato Soup May 24, 2017 @ 4:51pm 
Originally posted by Apolos:
Thank you guys so much for the sugestions, but all the games you wrote I already played and mastered them, except for Fable which I am thinknig to get, but not sure if its going to work on Windows 8.1 specially the old one (Fable - The Lost Chapters)
I think the first Fable got remastered
Novaxx May 24, 2017 @ 4:59pm 
Originally posted by Aaron O'Regan:

I just checked you are right their is a remastered version (Fable Anniversary)
thank you for the information
Last edited by Novaxx; May 24, 2017 @ 5:00pm
Potato Soup May 24, 2017 @ 5:33pm 
Originally posted by Aaron O'Regan:

I just checked you are right their is a remastered version (Fable Anniversary)
thank you for the information
You're welcome :D
CANIS_CORAX May 24, 2017 @ 7:40pm 
Pillars of Eternity had a goldsink keep in it FWIW.

I also know that Morrowind had some really good mods that involved buying houses and couple other mods which involved owning inns.
Novaxx May 25, 2017 @ 8:10am 
Originally posted by natshely:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/424250/Balrum/

http://store.steampowered.com/app/568570/Force_of_Nature/

Thank you for the list, I will check out Balrum it look intresting.
feytharn May 25, 2017 @ 9:27am 
Originally posted by feytharn:
Dragon Age Inquisition (Origin) has you commanding a keep.

https://owlcatgames.com/
This will have you run a small Kingdom, but there is noe ETA yet

Thank you so much for the great list, but are you sure those games have a housing system ?

- DA Inquisition gives you a modifiable / improvable keep filled with npc, quests etc.
- I can't say much about Kingmaker yet, but the Pen&Paper campaign it will be based upon centers around a small kingdom that can be improved including houses, merchants and facilities of all kind.
- Baldurs Gate II and Divinity II give you a keep with some possible modifications and quests.
- Far cry primal gives you a camp for your tribe that can be modified/improved.
- State of Decay gives you a managable and improvable headquater / survivor camp
- Two Worlds II and Wolcen have houses you can modify (Wolcen is still EA)
- Vampire gives you an appartment you can modify (and if you play your cards right in the very beginning of the game a ghoul living there)
Last edited by feytharn; May 25, 2017 @ 9:27am
Novaxx May 25, 2017 @ 4:47pm 
Originally posted by feytharn:

- DA Inquisition gives you a modifiable / improvable keep filled with npc, quests etc.
- I can't say much about Kingmaker yet, but the Pen&Paper campaign it will be based upon centers around a small kingdom that can be improved including houses, merchants and facilities of all kind.
- Baldurs Gate II and Divinity II give you a keep with some possible modifications and quests.
- Far cry primal gives you a camp for your tribe that can be modified/improved.
- State of Decay gives you a managable and improvable headquater / survivor camp
- Two Worlds II and Wolcen have houses you can modify (Wolcen is still EA)
- Vampire gives you an appartment you can modify (and if you play your cards right in the very beginning of the game a ghoul living there)

Great list :steamhappy::steamhappy:, I will check them out after I finish with fable.
Last edited by Novaxx; May 25, 2017 @ 4:47pm
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: May 24, 2017 @ 12:45pm