กระดานสนทนาทั้งหมด > ฟอรัม Steam > Steam for Mac > รายละเอียดกระทู้
Steam purchase
Hello everyone,

I am currently on an exchange program abroad. I was unable to bring my big computer with windows 7 on it, so I only took my laptop (McBook Pro).

I see, as many of you, the summer sales. I am very interested at buying 2 games (Borderlands and Bioshock Infinite). Those purchasable licence are for windows and will end the 22th of July. I will be back home the 27th. So I do not want to miss those sales. My question is: If I buy those 2 games (for windows) through steam on my mac, I would obviously not be able to install them but would I be able to install them back home on my windows computer through the same steam account ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-4 จาก 4 ความเห็น
Yeah, you should have them in your account when you get back, you just wont be able to install them. I have bought games through the iphone app, similar thing.
Thanks for you answer but what do you mean by "you just wont be able to install them". What I want to do is to buy the windows games on steam on my mac now and then install them on my windows computer when I will be back home through the same steam account. Is it possible?

Sorry to ask you but I want to be sure since I do not want to buy something I can not use.

Thanks again for your time.

You can install and reinstall your games an unlimited amount of times once you own it.
ok thank you very much for your answer and speed -)
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-4 จาก 4 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50

กระดานสนทนาทั้งหมด > ฟอรัม Steam > Steam for Mac > รายละเอียดกระทู้