Sev the Meme Wizard 2014 年 2 月 3 日 下午 4:20
why do a lot of mac games look like crap
I mean really make every damn game for mac and linux as well its bad enough we only get to play about 10% of the games on here and half of that does not look good I am tired of getting the scraps of gaming.
< >
正在显示第 1 - 6 条,共 6 条留言
Ron ︻气デ 一 2014 年 2 月 3 日 下午 4:26 
Like what? I find they look awesome. Better than my PC games. But then I can run more options and higher res and fps on the Mac. I've not noticed them looking inferrior? Tomb Raider I swear looked many times better on my Mac from switching from PC version last week.
Sev the Meme Wizard 2014 年 2 月 3 日 下午 4:43 
how about frontline tatics does not look good
Jim Bond 2014 年 2 月 3 日 下午 6:37 
tomb raider and Bioshock infinite look pretty good
76561198125164996 2014 年 2 月 4 日 上午 8:14 
引用自 Ambush
I mean really make every damn game for mac and linux

I don't think you understand the magnitude of cross-platform development. Especially when you're talking about converting a game build in DirectX to OpenGL.

It takes a lot of man-hours to convert, build, and test something like that. Especially AAA games.
Aspyr-Blair 2014 年 2 月 4 日 下午 3:00 
I can attest that Mac cross-platform development is really hard work (especially if you are working with older code.)

You have to admit though, Mac gaming has come a long way recently. Almost all of our big titles are up on Steam and many launch the same day as the PC like today's launch of Civilization V Complete :)
Sev the Meme Wizard 2014 年 2 月 8 日 下午 1:18 
yeah you guys are right its just really stupid that most games are windows only and I was having a bad day
< >
正在显示第 1 - 6 条,共 6 条留言
每页显示数: 1530 50

发帖日期: 2014 年 2 月 3 日 下午 4:20
回复数: 6