กระดานสนทนาทั้งหมด > ฟอรัม Steam > Steam for Mac > รายละเอียดกระทู้
7 days to die
7 days to die is fun but hopping in and out of servers is fun but i need some dedicated steam friends the would like to play a game or 2

ufortunatly i only have 7 days to die on steam because i purchase the rest of my games at the app store( im a mac user)
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-12 จาก 12 ความเห็น
App store doesn't have great deals like Steam. I don't even look at App store any more.
I look only at Steam and AMAZON - can often have better deals than steam.
You buy on amazon and they give you a code you can then use on Steam and download it here. I've not looked at this game - I'll look... and see if it interests me. I suspect by the name I probably won't like it. But ya never know.
looked nah... not into slash and hack games. Plus way to expensive for early access. Not my thing at all. It reminds me of Left 4 Dead 2 which I got free - tried and deleted.
suicide with overplaying game.
Thanks for the invite though!
I have just set up this account, put many hours into rust (200+) on my old one, how is 7 days to die, is it worth the money or should I give it a miss?
well i have been looking for some friends as well who also have skype
I could play and probably record youtube videos, just msg me ur skype name and i'll add you as soon as i can.
add me on here and skype:liam seckam
if anyones up for a game add me :D
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-12 จาก 12 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50

กระดานสนทนาทั้งหมด > ฟอรัม Steam > Steam for Mac > รายละเอียดกระทู้