Game Recommendations For Mac
Hello,

I have had steam for about a week and a half now, and I have bought a few games. I need some recommendations for games, as I have a lot of time on my hands. I have the base Mac Mini M2, with 8gb of RAM, and 256gb SSD. I don't really like shooters, and nothing over $40, unless frequently on sale.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
borderlands runs nice on mac. oh you DONT like shooters,

• Divinity 2nd sin is REAL nice on a retina display and a nice enjoyable game./ runs nice too
  • Dirt rally is good if you want a racing game, also runs realy nice and looks great in retina display
  • If you want a bit of an adventure Dying Light is good - this one may be tough to run on higher settings just turn some things down

STARSCREAM OUT
Last edited by STARSCREAM🔰; Jun 1 @ 5:33pm
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. It's one of the first titles I bought when I started a Steam account and I was still using only a Mac. There's a way to see what games run on Mac because they are out there, including on Steam.
I second Divinity Original Sin 2. You can also try looking into if Baldur's Gate 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 can run on Mac.
If you know how it's possible to edit the code of the game, any game, to allow it to run on Mac. I think that code is in the boot up section.
Originally posted by STARSCREAM🔰:
borderlands runs nice on mac. oh you DONT like shooters,

• Divinity 2nd sin is REAL nice on a retina display and a nice enjoyable game./ runs nice too
  • Dirt rally is good if you want a racing game, also runs realy nice and looks great in retina display
  • If you want a bit of an adventure Dying Light is good - this one may be tough to run on higher settings just turn some things down

STARSCREAM OUT

Thanks, they all look pretty good.
Gundalf Jun 7 @ 3:59pm 
If you're into strategy/tactics, check out XCOM: Enemy Unknown, the second one is also great. Games like Hades, Slay the Spire, and Disco Elysium are all easy recommendations.
Planetary Annihilation TITANS is fantastic for modern macs, and looks pretty good in the process.
kosdryx Jul 3 @ 6:47pm 
uff
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50