All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Why so many zombie games
Does anybody know why there are so many zombie games lately ,but don't get me wrong here I love everything with zombies :D

:health: sorry for my terrible english :P :health:
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Fela Nov 2, 2013 @ 12:45pm 
If you love Zombie games, why are you not excited? XD
ShadowAngel Nov 2, 2013 @ 1:31pm 
Zombies have been all the rage for the last couple of years to the point where it got boring yet still people want a "Zombie mod" or Zombies in every ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ game. It will probably die down soon, just like the World War 2 Hype in the early to mid 2000s or any other video game trend before.

Zombies are kind of a lame way out for developers nowadays. You have some dark tunnel or sewers...what to do? Instead of creating some creepy atmosphere or do something creative, they just throw in a bunch of Zombies (renamed to something else like shadows, infected, tunnel people or whatever mostly).
gorpie Nov 2, 2013 @ 2:29pm 
I think they're making so many zombie games now because people will buy them. Maybe when The Walking Dead stops being the most popular show on cable they may stop making so many.
It's pretty fitting that the zombie fad just refuses to die.
Bard Hand Burn Nov 3, 2013 @ 11:37am 
Originally posted by Barg:
Because you can't go through a city and kill unarmed civilians, but you can if they are zombies.
yep so then the news doesn't go, OMG VIDEO GAMES ARE TURNING OUR KIDS INTO KILLERS!!!
The Monkey Nov 3, 2013 @ 11:39am 
Originally posted by mother hubbard:
OMG VIDEO GAMES ARE TURNING OUR KIDS INTO KILLERS!!!

Call the Daily Mail!
Originally posted by Mr. Gency:
It's pretty fitting that the zombie fad just refuses to die.

Well, if it does we can always dig it back up! :D
Shad Nov 5, 2013 @ 1:20am 
Asking why there are so many zombie games is like asking why there's so many medieval games or sci-fi games. It's a genre people love, which is why so many games take place in it.
Val Nov 5, 2013 @ 1:22am 
There can never be enough zombie games! Now we just need a medieval age zombie shooter game where we use swords, xbows and magic to kill em.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50

All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Date Posted: Nov 2, 2013 @ 12:42pm