All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
This topic has been locked
would you be OK with trans friends?
I know a lot of people have negative stereotypes against us (usually we arent the best mental health wise) but is being trans a deal breaker for friendship for you? And if so why.

And it not then thank you 💖
< >
Showing 31-45 of 281 comments
Originally posted by Juxumuxu:
is being trans a deal breaker for friendship for you?
Nah, it's not.
The person's values and morals are. As long as we have common ground,enjoy similar activities or fields of interest, then said person could be an attack helicopter, for all I care.
Originally posted by Face Diaper:
Originally posted by Little Haiku:
I've never had a trans friend IRL (or even really known one), but I tend to have a positive view of the ones I've encountered online.

It all depends where you live. In my town, you see transpeople everywhere. I run into at least 4 or 5 transpeople everyday in my neighborhood. And in the nearest major city, tens of thousands of them live in the Gayborhood.
I've been in urban and suburban areas most of my life, but in the low income parts. I think that's probably why I haven't been exposed to that many.
Sigma957 Apr 12 @ 11:46pm 
All my friends are biological males and females. I don't make it a priority to find new ones when I already have good ones. It's not a numbers game.
Γαῖα Apr 12 @ 11:52pm 
I think OP you need to stay out of other peoples lives and just let them be what they are.
I was with one, we met through FF13 forums because both of us liked the game.

I can only hope she moved on from Steam, although I am afraid that's not the case.
WarHeRo Apr 13 @ 12:03am 
Originally posted by Shiro♌:
I don't see why that shall be the reason for avoiding the person. I don't care, I'm simply not interested.
aka i ignore everyone equally? :squirtooh:
WarHeRo Apr 13 @ 12:04am 
being smth is never a deal breaker. thinking that it's a deal breaker is a deal breaker
Pixie Apr 13 @ 12:06am 
I'm more than ok with my trans friend ^-^
Γαῖα Apr 13 @ 12:08am 
The truth is the majority dont care what you are or think you are.

What they care about is how much others inconvenience them.
Originally posted by Γαῖα:

<13% of the population.

20-30% simply believe do and think what they are told to.
Last edited by permanent name; Apr 13 @ 12:09am
Originally posted by permanent name:
Originally posted by Γαῖα:

<13% of the population.

It more like north of 90 percent of the population are against it. It the small population that telling the majority what to do.

United States tried to change that by spreading woke propaganda. Weak minded people will always drink that propaganda.
Yeah, I have some trans friends.
Originally posted by bluesky66621:
<13% of the population.

It more like north of 90 percent of the population are against it. It the small population that telling the majority what to do.

United States tried to change that by spreading woke propaganda. Weak minded people will always drink that propaganda.

10-15% are against it just because.

10-15% are for it just because

20-30% believe whatever either side says without applying critical thought at all

20-30% can be convinced to go one way or another with careful reason and argumentation.

the 20-30% groups tend to be where most of the differences play out. 10-15% are typically 13% and 12% respectively (the negativity bias pans out to about 1%.)

at any given time all possible perspectives are being represented at once, for every issue.
Last edited by permanent name; Apr 13 @ 12:18am
hi friends Apr 13 @ 12:16am 
if this trans's personality is all about being trans then no

its all about personality and merit is all, if i cant bear person's personality then i won't be friend with them, lgbt doesn't really matter
Originally posted by bluesky66621:

10-15% are against it just because.

10-15% are for it just because

20-30% believe whatever either side says without applying critical thought at all

20-30% can be convinced to go one way or another with careful reason and argumentation.

the 20-30% groups tend to be where most of the differences play out. 10-15% are typically 13% and 12% respectively.

at any given time all possible perspectives are being represented at once, for every issue.

Where you pull that percentage? Most the countries in the world besides US are against it. There are countries that has criminal laws associated with trans.

Outside of US, America isn't that important.
< >
Showing 31-45 of 281 comments
Per page: 1530 50

All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Date Posted: Apr 12 @ 7:36pm