All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
This topic has been locked
Diggus Bickus Jun 6, 2016 @ 5:17pm
What does "rawr xd" mean?
alot of my friends have been saying it recently...
< >
Showing 1-15 of 73 comments
get new friends
Azza ☠ Jun 6, 2016 @ 6:26pm 
Rawr is slang for "I love you" in dinosaur "cute" speak. It's a roleplay way of being friendly between preteens and young teens. More done for fun, rather than having a serious meaning.

The "xd" is actually in caps "XD" which becomes an smiley face emoji, with the X as an eye squint. Basically means laughing or a joke.

RAWR in caps if used for abbrevation purposes however means "Right Answer, Wrong Reason".
Last edited by Azza ☠; Jun 6, 2016 @ 6:30pm
Originally posted by Azza ☠:
Rawr is slang for "I love you" in dinosaur "cute" speak. It's a roleplay way of being friendly between preteens and young teens. More done for fun, rather than having a serious meaning.

The "xd" is actually in caps "XD" which becomes an smiley face emoji, with the X as an eye squint. Basically means laughing or a joke.

RAWR in caps if used for abbrevation purposes however means "Right Answer, Wrong Reason".

Lol this is a thing.
Naedmi Jun 6, 2016 @ 6:39pm 
Something I yell before I haul off and bite a random person around me.
Azza ☠ Jun 6, 2016 @ 6:41pm 
Originally posted by The Mendozer:
Originally posted by Azza ☠:
Rawr is slang for "I love you" in dinosaur "cute" speak. It's a roleplay way of being friendly between preteens and young teens. More done for fun, rather than having a serious meaning.

The "xd" is actually in caps "XD" which becomes an smiley face emoji, with the X as an eye squint. Basically means laughing or a joke.

RAWR in caps if used for abbrevation purposes however means "Right Answer, Wrong Reason".

Lol this is a thing.

Yeah, when I was like 12. A girl would say "Rawr XD" to me, as a hint to know she was interested in me. I however had no idea what she meant back then, haha. But that's kinda the idea of it, you don't know for sure, but it's a hint. It's mostly just playful stuff girls do to boys in chat or txt messaging. Meant to make them appear cute to you and playful, I guess. Or they are just bored and it's something random to say.
Last edited by Azza ☠; Jun 6, 2016 @ 6:41pm
Originally posted by Azza ☠:
Originally posted by The Mendozer:

Lol this is a thing.

Yeah, when I was like 12. A girl would say "Rawr XD" to me, as a hint to know she was interested in me. I however had no idea what she meant back then, haha. But that's kinda the idea of it, you don't know for sure, but it's a hint. It's mostly just playful stuff girls do to boys in chat or txt messaging. Meant to make them appear cute to you and playful, I guess. Or they are just bored and it's something random to say.

Implying
Calzone Jun 6, 2016 @ 6:43pm 
Theres a chance your friends are gay then.
Ban Anime Jun 11, 2016 @ 5:29pm 
It means you are about to get ♥♥♥♥♥♥ in the ass by a apache attack helicopter
HOBO BOB Jun 11, 2016 @ 5:38pm 
Its means love.
Usually used by emo people and means *rawr* in their little universe they live in....
Originally posted by Juls:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM8jmYJSczY
rawr xd
Forgot my volume was on max and opend the baby up... People turned heads
Last edited by Galactic Space Ranger 69; Sep 23, 2016 @ 3:03pm
JDumbz Sep 23, 2016 @ 11:31pm 
Originally posted by All The Doctors Hate Me:
get new friends
Wise Choice ^
Peehead Dec 18, 2016 @ 5:06pm 
Originally posted by Explosion Hugger:
Something I yell before I haul off and bite a random person around me.
lol
Reksuro Dec 18, 2016 @ 6:17pm 
what are friends?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 73 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Date Posted: Jun 6, 2016 @ 5:17pm
Posts: 73