LJay24 Aug 30, 2017 @ 12:12pm
Blue Snowball vs Snowball iCE vs Snowflake
I'm looking for a good quality sounding mic that's not too expensive. I want one of these mics for youtube, and skype but idk which one is better in mic quality.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
The Blue Snowball has adjustable sound similar to the yeti and a better desk stand. The ice is just a basic desk mic.

Never heard of the snowflake.
LJay24 Aug 30, 2017 @ 12:33pm 
Originally posted by Zachary:
The Blue Snowball has adjustable sound similar to the yeti and a better desk stand. The ice is just a basic desk mic.

I've been told that the Snowball and the Snowball iCE is the exact same mic, only difference is the 3 polar patterns. Since the iCE only has cardiod, it's cheaper. I dont really need Omnidirectional or the other pattern.
Last edited by LJay24; Aug 30, 2017 @ 12:33pm
Sovietball Aug 30, 2017 @ 12:49pm 
Originally posted by LJay24:
Originally posted by Zachary:

I've been told that the Snowball and the Snowball iCE is the exact same mic, only difference is the 3 polar patterns. Since the iCE only has cardiod, it's cheaper. I dont really need Omnidirectional or the other pattern.
You cant rotate it btw
LJay24 Aug 30, 2017 @ 12:50pm 
Originally posted by Keybirb:
Originally posted by LJay24:
You cant rotate it btw
I wasn't gonna use the stand anyway, i was gonna get one of those neweer mic stands.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Aug 30, 2017 @ 12:12pm